OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Some of me in Turkey last week:

Yes my calves are skinny, quads are pretty decent though. I'll try and get some proper leg shots.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Man of Honour
OP
Ahh to be young and full of testosterone and training without getting fat.

Looking good Radical :) Keep up your training, and in 10 years time you will look even more awesome and be massively strong. Muscle density increases with age and training - it's all about looking "hard" and your look "harder" with more muscle density.

What are your current lifts? What are your goals?

Associate
It's all about skinny calfs anyway!
Haha, it's not as if I don't train them. Ask anyone at my gym and they'll say that I train legs more than any other bodypart. I just really struggle with gaining muscle on my calves. Recently starting doing a lot of rest-pause work on them which seems to be working.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
I will keep you posted. Thanks for the kind words I really appreciate it. It really makes me happy when people say I motivate them as I still see myself as pretty much a beginner and still a lot to learn and do! Makes the training and eating all worthwhile. Wasn't really feeling it today as I've been a bit lazy since coming back from Turkey but I'm going to go smash legs at 4 now until I cannot walk :D.
Ahh to be young and full of testosterone and training without getting fat.

Looking good Radical :) Keep up your training, and in 10 years time you will look even more awesome and be massively strong. Muscle density increases with age and training - it's all about looking "hard" and your look "harder" with more muscle density.

What are your current lifts? What are your goals?
Thanks Freefaller, once again I appreciate the kind words, keep it coming lol. That's what I'm hoping that I'll look harder and more denser as I train longer and get older.
Current lifts at the moment (I haven't done any 1RM's for ageeeess):

10x112kg incline barbell bench nice and deep. Just done before holidays actually.
12x157.5kg ATG squats.
Haven't done full deads for about a year now as I just focus on doing partials to target back and traps.
DB shoulder press: 8x50kgs.

My goal at the moment is to maybe compete in a first timers comp next summer. Hopefully will add a bit of mass on before then and then try and cut down to about 5% bf. Will have to see how it goes. Hoping to start training to become a teacher in the coming months so will have to see if I have the time to give it my all.

Soldato
Radicalry you look great!!

Some progress photos, about a month on from the previous ones.
I can see some change, maybe not massive in definition but in size, specially in my back.

A48800DF-3ED4-45B6-B745-7584E7F1BF63-8772-00000B8E8E53093F.jpg

CFEF5257-9977-42B3-AA5F-3F2A226E61C7-8772-00000B8E81069760.jpg

Where the hell did that v shape come from!
FD2CAD5D-6D75-472F-BB46-BEEC3F894895-8772-00000B8EA0B0892F.jpg

1B282D18-AD30-4FBB-981E-21701E7E7AC6-8772-00000B8E7981A861.jpg

Caporegime
DSCN4102.jpg

DSCN4099.jpg

DSCN4090-2.jpg

DSCN4095.jpg

DSCN4113.jpg

DSCN4109-2.jpg

Bit annoyed with the leg shot as I couldn't get it right for some reason and the other is blurred. Last shot just shows some chest development which I'm happy about.

Time to bulk up now :) Happy with progress, just need to keep plugging away. Strength is at an all time high as well

P.S: apologies for the lack of anabolic lighting.

Last edited:
Associate
Well after 4 roto-cuff ops on my left shoulder, my right shoulder has finally give up. I have severed a tendon in the roto-cuff and need some bone routing out to make some more room, exactly the same as the last op on my left shoulder. Booked in on the 9 November, so this year has been a waste of time just like the last 3 years. Cannot wait to heal and train properly again instead of pussy footing around injuries.

IMG_2752.jpg

IMG_2764.jpg

Back
Top Bottom