OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
not really mate....that is doable natty...Ive been pretty much near that in the past and dont exactly live to lift (if u know what I mean), allthough had to be pretty strict on myself for long periodsto get near that condition with it. Anyhow...point taken :)

Man of Honour
OP
Ah.

In which case. Why not just admit he's not natural? :/ My comments at being impressed are now downgraded to... "not bad" and "could be even better really considering...."

Though makes me feel good considering what I've achieved naturally :cool: :D

Man of Honour
OP
Man of Honour
OP
Chicco! Good to see you back (geddit? ;)).

Seriously though looking thick (in terms of size rather than mental capacity :D).

What's your new programme? How much mass have you put on do you think?

Man of Honour
Meh, I called it as soon as I saw the pics, it's pretty obvious tbh

As for people saying, "Ah it's do-able natty", "I've pretty much been there, bar the conditioning", well that's the key part, the conditioning, pretty hard to look that full and thick, while at that sort of conditioning being natty.

Not saying you absolutely couldn't do it natty, but at 24, the majority certainly wouldn't

Permabanned
No but he gave the impression he got there naturally.

My general impression is thats the best way to be anyway. A couple of old friends who trained with me in the early days now consider me a 'junkie' thanks to my honesty and have no respect at all for my gym work. Peoples ignorance of steroids is completely inpenetrable, when people believe that triple H just eats a lot of eggs and that christian bale just has a good personal trainer what can you do? So far my experience of being 'out' about juice, despite my best intentions, has only harmed me.

Perhaps its best to keep some of these things in the closet...

Soldato
U_E that's my biggest gripe ever. In fact, it was only two months ago when discussing The Rock with my friend who's a long term wrestling fan that I realised how ignorant some can be. My friend genuinely had no idea The Rock was sauced up, and believed he would've never touched the stuff during his career.......!

Practically every well built actor you see will be on steroids as let's face it, they just wouldn't have the time or consistency to train to get there naturally. Which is fine. But people will then 'mire their physiques hard and even want to achieve them, but will lambaste anyone that touches a needle...........

Permabanned
yep, i now work on the philosophy that you tell only those who understand or those who need to know (wife/gf/next of kin whatever)

just smile like ronnie and say "i aint never done no ste-roids"

Back
Top Bottom