OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
Back.jpg

Best back I've seen on these boards :eek:

Mirin' hard

Caporegime
Based on his posts if it was to see how big he could get then he would be doing it different.
From what he has said its more a vanity thing run at a reasonable dosage to not too many sides or get too big.

Man of Honour
OP
That's more than likely the case Freefaller. I'm only a noobie in the grand scheme of things! How long have you been training?

I didn't mean it to be as aggressive as it sounded - apologies for that. :) All I meant to say is that I'm quite well versed :p Read: old, or long in the tooth or... whatever you want ;)

It's a constant learning curve to be honest matey, and despite being a bit of a nerd about this I learn new stuff nearly every day. :)

I've been training since my teens really ever since I started to play rugby. However that was functional/power and specific training rather than bodybuilding or anything else.

I started training more seriously in terms of gym training in my late 20s - a mix of hypertrophy and strength.

Now I'm more into fitness, strength and power. I can't deal with being too bulky any more. I may go down that route at some point again - but for now, I just like being strong, and looking less like the hulk!

So now I spend a lot of time learning, and experimenting with my training. Despite having lost over 10kg of weight, I've only dropped 10% of my 1RMs so quite happy with that - they are on their way back up in due course too. :)

Completely OT, but FF, I love that phrase :)

It's a good one, but a little arrogant :o

Associate
I cannot believe how nieve people have become these days in respects to gear. It reminds me of going to a night club buying an (E) from a bloke outside and hoping you will have a good time having no idea what you have just taken.

In the 80`s when i was competing on every level all the drugs were the same as the Olympic stars were taken, all were sourced from the Iron Curtain countries, by major drug manufacturing companies. Guys these days will accept these so called drugs without any questions of authenticity, i will guarantee you what you will take will be cut and mixed with other substances.

I have seen a prolific use of drugs in my local gym by younger guys, yes they do grow a bit but the strength side of these drugs is laughable, they cannot compete with any older naturals in strength.
Playing Russian Roulette with these drugs for no competitive training worth it no, like i have said before wait till you are older and the effects of these drugs grab hold of you. Like i posted before 25 years after the event the damage is been felt.

Associate
That's true Zulu. One of the effects of more strict importation laws over the years has resulted in a lot of "homebrewing" and there's some dodgy stuff about. I admit that taking gear is by no means healthy. But I am limiting the risk a little more by sticking to pharma grade stuff from a family member I trust.

Associate
I didn't mean it to be as aggressive as it sounded - apologies for that. :) All I meant to say is that I'm quite well versed :p Read: old, or long in the tooth or... whatever you want ;)

It's a constant learning curve to be honest matey, and despite being a bit of a nerd about this I learn new stuff nearly every day. :)

I've been training since my teens really ever since I started to play rugby. However that was functional/power and specific training rather than bodybuilding or anything else.

I started training more seriously in terms of gym training in my late 20s - a mix of hypertrophy and strength.

Now I'm more into fitness, strength and power. I can't deal with being too bulky any more. I may go down that route at some point again - but for now, I just like being strong, and looking less like the hulk!

So now I spend a lot of time learning, and experimenting with my training. Despite having lost over 10kg of weight, I've only dropped 10% of my 1RMs so quite happy with that - they are on their way back up in due course too. :)

No offence taken Freefaller, 'tis only the internet afterall. Sounds like you're a very knowledgable bloke.

I'm not just wanting to train for mass, I want to also make sure my bodyfat doesn't get out of control as I've been there and done that.

Associate
Bit annoyed with the leg shot as I couldn't get it right for some reason and the other is blurred. Last shot just shows some chest development which I'm happy about.

Time to bulk up now :) Happy with progress, just need to keep plugging away. Strength is at an all time high as well

P.S: apologies for the lack of anabolic lighting.
Chest and arms getting a nice shape to them Delvis. Quads are also looking strong. Keep grafting away mate.

Permabanned
Looking good mate. Delts and triceps looking especially big.

Thanks man, im similar build to you i think, higher bodyfat and probs a bit smaller. Need to bring on my biceps at the mo, lagging.

Also reading your posts i can tell your in the same camp as me mindset wise, much respect, not many smart trainers on gear in these parts good to have another around.

Last edited:
Associate
Not posted in a while. Been working on a lot more heavy lifts with intensity and stretch being the focus. Put on some good mass, I plan to do a semi bulk for a few months to see if I can put on any more size. I've basically been training without protein shakes, etc simply just a PWO booster (Assault). Hopefully the added calories will shock my body into putting on a bit more size!! (currently weighing in just under 13 stone). Will get some more pics up in the week.

Back.jpg

Looking good Chicco. You've got a very aesthetic shape to your lats. You're the same as me in that you have one side more prominent than the other but maybe it's the way you're stood.

Permabanned
Im doing 531 at the moment (jim wendler) although in and of itself not a totally appropriate routine for training on AAS i wanted to make some headway on the strength side of things in order to better stimulate hypertrophy. Its worked a treat too ive added a good 30% to my realistic 1RM and im getting hypertrophy specific rep ranges right around 80-90% of this figure, really getting a good pump out of my sessions. Ive mixed and matched training over the years, but always with a focus on hypertrophy, which is why im bigger than i am strong lol

Back
Top Bottom