OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Caporegime
Chest and arms getting a nice shape to them Delvis. Quads are also looking strong. Keep grafting away mate.

Cheers, Quads have come on a long way actually...Although it could be down to figuring out how to flare them properly for want of a better word.

Chest is slowly filling out, time will tell. If anything, I need to get the shoulders going, they're truly lacking due to previous injurys.

Caporegime
So back is finally starting to put on some size but still crap.

any good advice for back workouts?

QRGYf.jpg.png

spoilers cause big image an i cant be arsed resizing :p

Anyone tried Pendlay rows?

Are they good or do they risk back injury more than the normal bent over row?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
They shouldn't risk your back at all, provided you're doing them correctly. You need to have a flat back, which is where most people fall down. Poor hamstring flexibility + poor core awareness = rounded lower back, leading to injuries.

Associate
Well I've just received a warning to admitting to some of the things I have used. Not going to chat about it anymore on here now.

I must add though that buying and using AAS for personal use is perfectly legal so I am in no way breaking any laws. I can see why it is frowned upon these boards though so I shall refrain from discussing it in the future.

Caporegime
Oh the mods are aware that it is legal, they just don't wish for it to be discussed on here :)

There is a gym ratz group on fb, so if you wanted to you can voice it further on there *thumbs up*

Permabanned
Well I've just received a warning to admitting to some of the things I have used. Not going to chat about it anymore on here now.

I must add though that buying and using AAS for personal use is perfectly legal so I am in no way breaking any laws. I can see why it is frowned upon these boards though so I shall refrain from discussing it in the future.

See its part of the problem imo, most people think its illegal (cos of the misuse of the word illegal in sport, so is tackling from behind but i can damn well talk about it). This causes it to move underground and prevents any rational discussion of the topic by experienced and dedicated trainers except on specific message boards which a typical gym user would never visit.

Associate
See its part of the problem imo, most people think its illegal (cos of the misuse of the word illegal in sport, so is tackling from behind but i can damn well talk about it). This causes it to move underground and prevents any rational discussion of the topic by experienced and dedicated trainers except on specific message boards which a typical gym user would never visit.
Exactly. The mods should rename this thread "OcUK Natural Bodybuilders: Post your pics - No dirty roiders allowed"

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Gettin' dem abz out.

photo.jpg

kai

kai

Soldato
Looking good Lie, abs starting to come out - but Summer has passed ;)

Anabolic lighting warp 10, good job, starting to learn from me. Your legs look small in this but i know they are tree-trunk like!

Man of Honour
Exactly. The mods should rename this thread "OcUK Natural Bodybuilders: Post your pics - No dirty roiders allowed"

Not quite: pics are one thing, discussion of it is something else. ;)

And whilst I'm very much against touring myself (and happy for anybody else to make their own informed decision),, I'm actually more concerned with the amount of shaving/waxing/epilating that seems to go on in this thread. :eek: :D

Man of Honour
OP

WE've had plenty of discussions about them. It's uses, how to do it, and in depth discussions about cycles, pct etc... are not for this board.

Back
Top Bottom