OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
OP
If you want help you'll need to accept the advice and the things we tell you and stop being so defensive. I'm happy to give you help but need less negativity and more PMA from you. Else "I'm out" :)

Permabanned
FF why would u bother helping sigma? he has been polluting these threads forever with his lack of any effort whatsoever, he is delvis squared he makes delvis look like you. Waste of breath repeatedly. He even claims to have blocked me yet will no doubt get his skinny knickers in a twist over this post. pft.

Soldato
If you want help you'll need to accept the advice and the things we tell you and stop being so defensive. I'm happy to give you help but need less negativity and more PMA from you. Else "I'm out" :)

Please show me where I have not accepted advice?

I'm defensive because the last time I posted pics people started making stuff up about how long I have been training, which I went on to clarify but nobody bothered to take on board.

Caporegime
ugh, body has gotten used to eating lots of goodness over last few months now trying to lose a bit of weight so eating less and it's terrible.

I know there is a liter of ice cream downstairs, a fridge full of delicious cheeses, and a cupboard full of gorgeous baking supplies that could make any number of heart attack inducing goodies before bed time and it's taking far too much will power not to scoff it all.

Back
Top Bottom