OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Caporegime
Haha, cuts are the worst thing Tefal :D

I used to get cashews from H&B when they were on offer, two big bags for a decent price. But as said, best place is usually a random indian/asian food shop on a high street

Caporegime
Haha, cuts are the worst thing Tefal :D

I don't actually know anything about your training/how you look but everyone here seams to rip into you for it so as im new to the scary sub forum i'll join the gang. ¬_¬

"How would you know, you need bulk up before you cut"

*runs and hides in case Delvis reputation is actually ironic and he makes FF look like a tiddler*

:p:o

Last edited:
Associate
Asian supermarkets or the world food aisle in supermarkets you can normally get them cheaper.

this.
You need the big Asian shelf in a tesco sometimes they have almonds on sale and you can pick up a 750g bag for less than £5/kilo.:eek:
regular price is £5-7 per kg iirc, cashes are also sub £10 per kg and even pistachios.

Caporegime
I don't actually know anything about your training/how you look but everyone here seams to rip into you for it so as im new to the scary sub forum i'll join the gang. ¬_¬

"How would you know, you need bulk up before you cut"

*runs and hides in case Delvis reputation is actually ironic and he makes FF look like a tiddler*

:p:o

Yoooooooooooou son of a!

Tend to get ripped as I post before thinking, and usually make myself look stupid really.

But no, I wish I looked like FF. *SOON.jpg*

Associate
Was bored today so decided to take a few photos but it turns out that the ligting in my room and my iphone camera so its hard to make much out :( Will maybe invest in a cheap decent camera at the start of next month.

Anyways it just about to come up to a year since I starting training and I'm over the moon with the progress just wish that I took some before shots! I think I did but I need to find the little memory card they were on.

2eoelfr.jpg

2q8vwbk.jpg

25ajcs1.jpg

339n5f6.jpg

Legs are just starting to come through more these past few months but progress is slow :( I think I may also have to start doing some calf work, starting to look smaller and smaller :(

EDIT: God dammit I fail at uploading pictures. I'll get them resized.

Last edited:
Soldato
If you want help you'll need to accept the advice and the things we tell you and stop being so defensive. I'm happy to give you help but need less negativity and more PMA from you. Else "I'm out" :)

Please show me where I have not accepted advice?

I'm defensive because the last time I posted pics people started making stuff up about how long I have been training, which I went on to clarify but nobody bothered to take on board.

Just bumping this for a response.

Soldato
How about you stop swinging from borderline trolling to uber defensive every 3 seconds as soon as someone makes a post you don't like, then you might get more appropriate answers. Although i'm not sure quite how anything could be more appropriate, you get given everything you ask for which somehow isn't good enough.

Man of Honour
Ok sure. However, motivation is a major part of fitness, diet, lifestyle and exercise. :)

How about you stop swinging from borderline trolling to uber defensive every 3 seconds as soon as someone makes a post you don't like, then you might get more appropriate answers. Although i'm not sure quite how anything could be more appropriate, you get given everything you ask for which somehow isn't good enough.

There you go. Whilst I don't agree with the tone of fluttershy's post, your responses - when aggregated across threads - do come across as very defensive and unhelpful.

I suggested switching routies when you asked for help only for you to state you preferred your old routine without explanation. That's another count.

This thread can be very demeaning and childish in the extreme, but there are a lot of very knowledgeable people on here who you (and I!) would do well to listen to. Others get frustrated when they see people doing seething that clearly isn't working, yet who persist despite advice (and occasionally evidence) tithe contrary.

Soldato
I suggested switching routies when you asked for help only for you to state you preferred your old routine without explanation. That's another count.

Yeah that was my initial response but I did go away and think about it, I still need to figure out where I'm working out and then I can tailor the routine as such. I didn't bother posting again because I didn't really feel the discussion could go anywhere.

I just don't understand why I need to explain myself on here like I have just had to above (and I get sick of it so I resort to posting ****) I've not experienced it in another other part of this forum or any other forum for that matter.

I get defensive when people twist what I say, or find some hidden meaning, yet I still some how appear to be the one trolling?

I got on with everyone that I met at the meet and I never once lacked in motivation (hell, at least I turned up to it). Quite how people can come up with an analysis of my character without having met me or knowing anything about me is what continues to amaze/confuse me.

Last edited:
Associate
Yeah that was my initial response but I did go away and think about it, I still need to figure out where I'm working out and then I can tailor the routine as such. I didn't bother posting again because I didn't really feel the discussion could go anywhere.

I just don't understand why I need to explain myself on here like I have just had to above (and I get sick of it so I resort to posting ****) I've not experienced it in another other part of this forum or any other forum for that matter.

I get defensive when people twist what I say, or find some hidden meaning, yet I still some how appear to be the one trolling?

I got on with everyone that I met at the meet and I never once lacked in motivation (hell, at least I turned up to it). Quite how people can come up with an analysis of my character without having met me or knowing anything about me is what continues to amaze/confuse me.

Don't do this bit.

That is what makes it seem like you are trolling.

With UE and you it turns into a rather petty squable because you both rub on each other.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well why should I have to explain everything?

I removed the bit about UE before you quoted me, it'll only wind him up so I thought I'd remove it so I'd appreciate it if you did the same.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Check the mobility thread, loads of stuff about it in there.

Work on your lats and thoracic mobility too... hey presto, better posture.

hey epic help thanks man looked at the shoulder stuff and did incline today, started with just the empty bar to practice the new position, felt weird and took a fair big of concentration to maintain it (shoulders naturally want to roll forward have to constantly keep it in mind)

slowly increased weight did 8x60kg on final set and felt could still go heavier but didn't want to push it as was getting a bit knackered :D

Improvement of 20+kg purely from better form, felt it right in my chest not my shoulders they felt good and solid and not painfully stressed like before :D

will see how i get on next Wednesday :D

Back
Top Bottom