OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
It's not the taste of it, it's the sheer quantity more than anything. The fact it's a bit bland just doesn't help.

not sure what your diet currently looks like, but have you tried high calorie shakes? you could easily make a shake that has 1000kcals in it which should go down fairly easily.

Associate
It's really hard to think that you struggle to eat more. I'm the complete opposite :( I could easily eat 3000-5000 Cal a day easily and I'm only a small guy. Ok it may not all be completly clean but at the moment im on around 1600-1800 a day clean coupled with IF and the fat is melting off me, I could eat much more though im always hungry :(

I've been cooking my chicken in these bag things from tesco which come in all different flavours. Keeps me interested and they taste amazing, I don't think they contain a lot of sugar/salt ect... It all depends on how clean you want to go everyone is different just going to find out what works for you.

Going to go make myself 4 scrambled eggs and 2 50/50 muffins coupled with a nice big chocolate protein shake!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I've been cooking my chicken in these bag things from tesco which come in all different flavours. Keeps me interested and they taste amazing, I don't think they contain a lot of sugar/salt ect... It all depends on how clean you want to go everyone is different just going to find out what works for you.!

Tell me more of these bags, young fellow

Associate
Tell me more of these bags, young fellow

Right just had a look in the cuboard and found a few

Colman's season +shake- Piri Piri chicken (My fav)

4 chicken breasts (You can dice them) All you do it put it in the bag provided shake it then stick it in the oven.

Per 100g (29g pack) I would have half of a pack then half the next night.

9g Protein
51g Carbs
36.5 of which sugars
5.5g Fat

Sodium 7.69g
Salt(based on sodium) 19.22g

Salt seems a little high but I don't salt any of my foods at all. You could always add more chicken if it fits in the bag.

There is also a Salmon lemon and drill one. Loads of different falvours if you look.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I use the Nando's spice rub. Throw in on the chicken, drizzle some olive oil and massage it into the chicken. Bosh in the oven for 30 minutes, job done.

IMG_0170.jpg

Associate
Looking very thick, Cristian: and moar width is never a bad thing!
cheers mate
Cristian you beast.

I'll never forgive you for throwing weight around like it's a piece of paper.

:D
did we actually use weights in Muscleworks? I though it was all plastic dumbbells.:confused:;)
Looking good mate. It's all about dat back.

it is indeed!;)

As for the "can't eat" brigade - what is wrong with you fellas, learn to cook a bit.
I'm sure there are foods that you like, your meals don't have to be boiled rice and chicken all day long you know.

Nothing wrong with a bit of seasoning and for the love of god, get:

Wholemeal toast
peanut butter
your favorite jam

I can down 4 slices of that shockingly quick and there's quite a few calories in there. Probably not the healthiest thing on earth but there's nothing wrong with it and it's a great way to fill in your calories for the day.

Man of Honour
I'd personally not use bread, whole meal or not, it's still full of crap. But yeah, I always have rice cakes with peanut butter and jam as a snack if I need to make up calories

I heard if you put Pulse on it too cristian, it cancels out the negatives of the bread?

Back
Top Bottom