OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Although I don't do 'bodybuilding' these days, many years ago when I first set foot into the gym, my goal was to look like the guys on men's health magazine. I was 19 and had no idea, but I did my best and since then I've always geared my diet towards this. I'm 27 now and train for powerlifting, my goals have changed but I still like to look good. I think it's good to look back and reflect on your time in the gym to appreciate how far you have come and why you do it.

A couple random pics from this morning
IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

kai

kai

Soldato
Picture 1 holy anaobolic lighting ;) you can see you are geared more to powerlifting,but you look a TANK!!!!

Good 8 - 10 week cut; you could really sort out a cover look as you have so much muscle, but i know thats not what you are looking for and no doubt strength would be lost during this process.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Thanks. No interest now in doing anything other than powerlifting, but I do like to maintain a decent look.

The lighting in the first pic isn't really that good, the sun hits my upper back traps at an angle rather than coming down over the top of my body like in the pics I post usually.

I find it very hard to capture a picture that actually shows my shape/size.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Thanks Stiv. I just need to keep an eye on my weight, need to stay under 83kg, but with training legs more often it could easily go up. Need moar leaness!

Soldato
looking good mate as always, i need to get some up to date pics in my log, i feel i have put on some decent shape in the last couple of months, however i am tempted not to put anything up for at least 6 months so that the gains can be seen better :)

Back
Top Bottom