OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
Just noticed I took a few photos around 4-5 weeks before the competition which I miserably failed at :D Sorry for the rubbish quality, really need to invest in a proper camera! :(

End of September @ 71kg
img0724cd.jpg

6th of November 65.2kg

img0865bs.jpg

Really happy with my progress on the aesthetic field. Don't want to get much bigger, the main focus now is strength! :cool:

kai

kai

Soldato
MoNkeE - you put a fair amount of size on recently, wow really pumped up as i though you was on a cut?

stiv121 - Awsome back, and those traps :o

I have just come out the studio, wow was something special art director, photographer, assistant, makeup artist never had anything like that before.

Had over 2,000 images taken both in studio screen and a purpose built gym on set. It looks like it will feature in Feb.

Quick behind the scenes shot as i cant show much yet, until release.

img0691xi.jpg

Caporegime
arms starting to get a nice web of veins on them now, don't show up too well in pics though :p

sorry for crappy pics phone cam + terrible light bulb = yellow :p

will try and get some better ones at the weekend

WTu0r.jpg

bsUJL.jpg

Man of Honour
OP
Flutter - starting to fill out and look like a boss dude :cool:

Wolls - Liking the veins - looking boss-like!

STiv - amazing transformation! You should be proud.

Kai - loving the lighting ;) Joking aside, looking good :)

Tefal - good to see you posting in here, good work - now get the rest of you on the case ;)

Caporegime
Tefal - good to see you posting in here, good work - now get the rest of you on the case ;)

I held off for about 5+ months till i was of respectable size and not too fat :p

trying to lose my belly atm while back is finishing healing (seems solid now but it gets enough of a battering in work so would like to leave it a bit longer.

so doing more cardio, swimming, mobility/flexibility and trying to get some work done on my shoulders cause i think they look a bit small.

only specific arm work i do is chins really, need to work on my Tri's as they're a bit poor.

I only intended to go to the gym to get in shape for climbing again but then started making gains and now love it in it's own right :p

delvis back pic from last week, not tensed or anything was just trying to get a look at it :p need to get the Gf to get a pic :p
e0WV9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom