OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Slow and steady Kai, don't go mad with food and training trying to gain as much as possible in a short time.

Eating in excess clean or not won't give you the best lean gains.

Last edited:
Associate
I think it really depends how long you've been training for. If you've had 10 serious years of training and you maxed out on your natural potential then you will never get that 5lbs per year, otherwise all 30+ years old half decent bodybuilders would be huge and... they really aren't.

But when you're still in your early years, improving diet and training every now and then, it might work out a bit better than that.

Permabanned
its absoloutley all genetics, probs only 10% of the population can get to a size that would be called 'big' and unfortunately if your not bald/hairy/black then you are even less likely to be in that group.

It takes at least a decade to get anywhere appreciable naturally, if its even possible for some.

Last edited:
Associate
Because all <30 year old natty bodybuilders are absolutely huge :p

Of course they are not, my point was that after you had 10 years of solid training and made your progress you will no longer be making 5lbs per year gains. If you you're not huge when 35 years old with 15 years of training then you definitely won't be when you're 25. :p

Man of Honour
I don't think Saville even lifted, he was more of a runner....?

50_wtf_gif.gif

What?

Back
Top Bottom