OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Caporegime
I agree with that ff my bench improved considerably ( I think ice's mobility thread helped though) while I've lost a few lb of fat but I had because my training partners had fagged out for 2 Weeks a one eek break from bench (I did DB's for one week but considerably below what I could do because my right shoulder hasbeen very damaged in the past so I hate risking it) so I think muscle.had a but of time to.improve.

I need to start doing incline first I think as the top of my.chest is quite poor but the bottoms quite good.

.since not over lading.my.shoulders/over yang the though I've gone leaps and bounds 80 to 100kg. And feeling so much better for it, less strain on tendons or ligaments less pain more gain really wish I'd read ice's thread or forum in general before starting really.

Last edited:
Soldato
I wish I was 18 again. Id be training my ass off. Shame it took me until I was 26 to actually take it remotely serious :(

I really need to work on getting into decent shape. I have no definition really . Strength is good but my fear of being skinny again means I eat so much crap I keep fat on all year round.

gotta get my ass into gear.

Caporegime
here, you go delvis back pics, cant be arsed resizing so mahoosive pics

HIK4B.jpg

20121126123306.jpg

Caporegime
cutting a bit atm, trying to lose my belly for once in my life, nearly gone now :D

then bulk after Christmas :p

Need more discipline to stop me going after ice cream :o

kai

kai

Soldato
Images i was sent yesterday of a quick screen grab of a back shot, while the marketing team went through the images I am not suppose to show them but meh! i know this image won't get used

img0755rn.jpg

The rest of the images i have seen! to say im ****** off is understatement, my abs have been cloned out and muscled smoothed to give a more "appealing" look as the target audience for the magazine do not want to see the chiseled look.

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Kai can you not ask for some untouched photos for your own portfolio?

Not sure what to make of the image you posted, the lighting seems so intense it's washed out 50% of your back.

kai

kai

Soldato
is it for a ladies mag? :)

Nope, for Magazine of the British Army

Kai can you not ask for some untouched photos for your own portfolio?

Not sure what to make of the image you posted, the lighting seems so intense it's washed out 50% of your back.

Already asked but the images have been saved down (lame excuse) the only person who has the RAW images is the photographer and they would need to pay for the images again. They have already spent over budget for this campaign so if i wanted them i would need to pay.

To be honest i agree, i am not paying for the RAW images as so far what i have seen im not that impressed.

Sadly Kai that will happen, got to either bite your tongue and accept that or move on :p

Yeah but this is going in a magazine seen by thousands, does my profile no good. :mad: I did not sign up for that, I am in two minds to post a photo and show you what i mean its a complete joke they have literally just airbrushed out any definition.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
What was the contract/agreement for this?

EDIT: LiE, one of the things to be careful with 'local photographers' is how they light the subject. Fitness photography is somewhat different to the average portrait photography that most pros are involved with and so requires different techniques.

To be fair, kai's original portfolio pics were a lot better/nature/sensible that what he's posted since (kai also looked 'healthier'), and that might have been from Joe Average portrait tog...

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yeah but this is going in a magazine seen by thousands, does my profile no good. :mad: I did not sign up for that, I am in two minds to post a photo and show you what i mean its a complete joke they have literally just airbrushed out any definition.

I know of a photographer, hell, there are loads around mate.

Sadly my friends in Northampton, which is quite a trek for you :p

Back
Top Bottom