OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Kai ffs its a job, its work, they have their agendas and you have yours. They require a baseline image to work with and the better that baseline the easier it is to manipulate to the taste of the editorial staff who in turn represent their audience. Article writers get edited, models get misrepresented its the industry and its a long way from being the most ethical, as for authenticity, jesus, its the MOST fake industry out there, everything about it is a lie from the physiques to the images to the lifestyles they peddle.

I find it fairly incredulous that you are complaining about the integrity of the people and companies you are working for, since as far as i am aware you arent some dumb naiive kid.

Completely fair reasonable response. I am new to the industry and will just need to get use to the way both people and companies alike work.

Strong as **** taper :eek:
It’s not too bad. :D
I'm just about 34" now, down from 36.5". However chest is only 45" too. But I've lost 10kg :) Only 91kg.
You probably still have epic gunnage. Without ever training them :(.
Jeeze.. Bet that makes buying clothes fun...
kd
Pretty funny when buying suits and shirts – let’s just say I made friends with a tailor haha. Regular clothes is bad but can get muscle fit stuff for tshirts. Since I’ve lost a bit of weight I can get closer with the jeans as well, had to buy 38” waist ones and taper them a lot around the waist so that they fit on my legs in the past. Will probably lower the volume on my squats and just go for heavier weights to limit hypertrophy on the legs a bit.
So you keep saying but your arms disagree :p
Bit of hax going on on that picture, arms had a bit of pump going on. ;)

is it maybe height tho with cristian cant remember
6ft 2 so I will always looks small (muscle wise) in pictures. That tiny TV behind me – it’s a 42 inch one haha.

Looking good Cristian, leaning out nicely!
Cheers mate, been trying for a while now. )

Back
Top Bottom