OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Or do what you wanna do?

The point steedie was making is if you want to compete, you should go non-natural. I don't see that as a valid reason, there are plenty of natural comps as he knows.

My original point stands. It's not worth it to be bigger than another guy or for vanity, be it on a stage or not. Why choose non-natural over natural.

If people believe natty BB competitors are all 100% natural then they're pretty naive to say the least. I know a competitor who was "natural" who cycled orals up to the week of his conp and managed to pass a lie detector. Natty competitors are also free to use the most anabolic hormone known to man; insulin. Just saying..

Drug use exists in all sports whether it be bodybuilding, rugby or track and fieldm does that make it right? No but helps to justify why so many feel the need to use them nowadays.

Last edited:
If people believe natty BB competitors are all 100% natural then they're pretty naive to say the least. I know a competitor who was "natural" who cycled orals up to the week of his conp and managed to pass a lie detector. Just saying..

Just to be awkward: the accuracy of lie detector tests isn't quite up to that of urine testing, yet. ;)

As FF indicated: that is cheating.

Ooh controversy :D
My rare hat will be thrown into the ring here:

Firstly, UE, your can't kick in the balls comment = so funny :D

Secondly, radicalry, you looked great before and look better now. I can see why you want to do it and tbh you are taking full advantage and it's not just for beach muscles. Good luck and get a log started for your training and comp progress, I'm sure many will read it :)

I know too many people in competitive sports who are on it to be overly bothered these days. If your entering a natty comp then be natty (not aimed at you radicalry) if not then meh whatever.

People should just be honest about their usage, that's all I think.

I'm becoming more tempted myself, I'm at an age where my natural levels are dropping and I want to be competitive in my sport which is chock full of much younger men who a lot are on gear lol

Last edited:
Gents, I realise that the talk of chemical assistance here might be interesting to some of you but as previously suggested and agreed please can you not discuss it in any detail on the forums. This isn't the place for it, if you really want to discuss it there are numerous other places to do so. Generally the bodybuilding type threads are fairly self-moderating so it'd be nice to keep it that was as much as possible.

Thank you for respecting this because I don't want to have to start deleting posts or anything further along those lines.

If people continue to ignore the warning then they'll be removed from the thread :)

Not trained in 7 weeks very flat

IMG_3035_zps5c3a8726.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom