OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Ultra how many calories do you consume when on a cycle?

In case he misses this post, he has said before how he oesnt actually eat a lot, around the 2.2k ish mark. He will need to reconfirm though because if he counts calories the same way he measures food, he could not be on 50, while thinking he's eating 5000 :D

In case he misses this post, he has said before how he oesnt actually eat a lot, around the 2.2k ish mark. He will need to reconfirm though because if he counts calories the same way he measures food, he could not be on 50, while thinking he's eating 5000 :D

lol yeah i eat 2200 to 2500 more if i need to gain more but i get fat above 2500

404971_10151271113659071_147810963_n.jpg

Mate of mine from the army, i used to share a room with in Belfast.Guy was skinny as hell as you can see.
That's a year's transformation and all natty according to him.
Enjoyable post.

I particularly enjoyed the protagonists struggle with the truth in this fictional tale.

Well I'm sure they'd grow if I trained them harder and more - but at the moment it's not my focus.

However... I shall be doing a couple of months of volume work including some brocep curls - so that'll please all of you I'm sure! ;)

Back
Top Bottom