OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Cheers, just wasn't sure if it would get lost in a big thread like that. I've also felt like I've been a tad mocked before for asking questions.

Not encouraging... However, there have been a fair number of both trolls and people yelling their preconceptions at anybody who will do them the courtesy of responding... Still, not encouraging. :(

Still, if you want some more direct feedback, the form thread is good... Alternatively, start your own log tread! :)

For specific routines, start with those linked in the OP of Gymrats until you have a better idea of whether you want to look awesome or be awesome, too. ;)

Not encouraging... However, there have been a fair number of both trolls and people yelling their preconceptions at anybody who will do them the courtesy of responding... Still, not encouraging. :(

Still, if you want some more direct feedback, the form thread is good... Alternatively, start your own log tread! :)

For specific routines, start with those linked in the OP of Gymrats until you have a better idea of whether you want to look awesome or be awesome, too. ;)

Thanks, it was a case I went in with what I know, said stuff based on what I knew and was totally shot down on it ridiculed a bit because, in their eyes (and most likely anyway) I got it wrong.
And this is one of the main rain reasons why I avoided starting the gym for so long was due to people judging "at the n00b"

I'm learning more and more what can be done at home each day and got mixed core/ab exercise routine settled on just now. As always it's the motivation and ability to push myself further. And getting there with some dumb bell excerises.

It's just the gym that's a tad all over the place but I think it's good for a general work out. In fact when I went with a friend aiming to lose weight he picked up one of the Pure weightloss guide booklets and what I came up with was pretty close he was saying, just a shame I'm looking to tone up instead shifting pounds :P

Got the confidence to post again now my Psoriasis has cleared up:
2013-05-31%2000.58.52.jpg

Back
Top Bottom