OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

I'm trying to imagine a bathroom with no shelves and no sink and no toilet and no bath and no shower. Is that just a tiled cell?

are we really going to chat about my bathroom? those pics were taken in the bathroom and the mirror is tiny and high - head level.

ill take proper pictures in a bedroom when i find time for it :) those we just quick pics for my training budy to see the progress i had - we are on different routines and he trains 7days/week while i only do 3 etc etc.. long story short better pics are coming.

Not been brave enough to attempt squats yet... OHP this morning was painful enough!
Bought some aloe vera aftersun, hopefully it will do the trick.

Put some on after you suggested in the fb group mate, better be all kinds of brown by next week or officially renaming it Bro oil:D

For real? I'm getting a few stretch mark and I was considering getting some Bio Oil but it is so damn expensive! Does that work?

Exfoliate like a mad man daily when in the shower with a soaped up exfoliating sponge, this reduces them greatly over time just spend a good twenty minutes on each of the areas using a figure of eight motion. Bio Oil is only good if you catch them early and is over priced for the results you get from my experience. I have also tried co co butter and olive oil, but by far the best results came from exfoliating!

Forgive my ignorance, but how on earth would exfoliating help reduce the effect of skin being stretched and losing its elasiticity, which I believe is what causes stretch marks?

Back
Top Bottom