OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Shameless cross posting, but I want miration goddammit:
My attempt at a rear lat spread:
960224_10152879062905338_1253347153_n.jpg

Rear double bicep:
941326_10152879062680338_459576458_n.jpg

My traps are the only thing that don't seem to be growing at the moment, which really sucks. I'm doing plenty that should be hitting them, but no isolation.

Would love to do some olympic lifting to help them, but since your thread and the realisation that I do none of them right, I daren't attempt it without proper coaching! :(

Significant increase in swole there :cool:

I find facepulls absolutely fry my traps if I place emphasis on them with a massive ROM and reach forward. Good shoulder pump too.

bc4abb15-efa6-4b8a-88e6-70f945270b62_zpsa4e37667.jpg

Cross-posting from my log - just went past my one year anniversary this week! Not too long to go with the fat loss (mostly just my teddies now) and then I can start working (and eating) for dat size, and not be a waif, as I'm jelly of all you beefcakes and want to start catching up.

Looking lean, Som.

TBH, however, I'd just start on the beefcake express: you're at a BF% where taking more off will probably be a very slow and painful process, so you might as well start on the mass.

Any residual blub on your teddies will get stretched as your pecs swolify.

No.

Yes.

Maybe.

Yes.

But no.

Basically, it could be. Judging from your first overweight pics, I'd say definitely, but then it doesn't seem too bad in your later pics. This means it could as MrThingyX says, be completely remedied by piling on some mass; lowering bodyfat from where you are now is NOT going to look good :)

So, start piling on some lean mass nice and slowly!

you're already skinny as heck, there's no point loosing any more IMO.

i would start bulking up.. you pretty much look like my little brother - except he never was fat lol, and he has no visible moobs.

I'm seeing a GP at the start of July about the teddies, just to make sure - in a way I'd prefer it to be the evil G as it's something that could be fixed (at no small cost I'm sure), vs ****y fat storage genetics.

What I think I'm going to do is keep doing what I'm doing now... while I work out how I can train around my job in a way that'll get results, and by the time I see the docs I should be ready to get my ticket to Gainsville and start getting my strength/mass up - so I'm in agreement with you all here.

I will have to beg for assistance on routine/periodisation though, because my job/hours are the opposite of anabolic! :(

Back
Top Bottom