OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Cool. IF I needed it, I'd be interested in where you're getting it done because obviously you've probably researched this heavily already and I haven't. There's no point jumping to conclusions yet though as hopefully I'll find out in a few weeks, unless the docs useless, but she's the sporty/fitness one, so who knows.

6 weeks isn't too bad, in the grand scheme of things. Could probably time it nicely with a diet/training break anyway.

Remember, you don't get anything on the NHS if you go to the gym. You only get it if you're a lardass and have no interest in improving your appearance beyond surgery and juice diets.

#bloodboiling

Well, I plan on trying to bulk as smartly as possible but yeah - I won't start the bulk till I've seen her and I'll give her all the info (plus I need to get a routine sorted out). My fat storage is identical to my dads (he has been diagnosed recently with low test, oh noes!) and they've been 'with me' since my teens (I used to be even fatter then lol). If you go into my log I posted a bunch of pics in less anabolic light from a variety of angles, since I wanted to get a bf% estimation from the what's my BF% thread on Body Recomposition (Lyle McDonald's site).

not posted in here for a while, fell off the train a little bit but getting back on it! lost 5-6lbs and nearly a percent of bodyfat over the last 6 weeks or so:

abs_june_13.jpg

abs_june_13_2.jpg

otherwise it seems you only judge progress by abs :p
That goes for most people though, doesn't it? It doesn't seem to matter how tonk somebody gets, if them abs ain't showing real nice then the pics are deemed unimpressive. For this reason alone, I don't think I'd ever post anything with me above 13% or so fat. Yeah, vanity maybe, but people are right to base overall worthwhile progress on how ripped their abs get. It just reflects society's values.

Back
Top Bottom