OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Calves are used day in day out more so than the lats, you have to really push the calves a lot harder, as in REALLY punish them. Calves have a lot more resistance than most muscles.

You guys should really start skipping, five 3 minute rounds of that and you will think your legs are on fire, although I guess maybe you are too heavy for it knee-wise? I don't know, but I do know since I started boxing my calves have grown ridiculously.

Soldato
Paramount, I think I've always had quite large traps in comparison with the rest of my body even before weight lifting. I do lateral raises and upright rows which I guess work them a bit

nicho12, I'm a bit restricted regarding lat exercises unfortunately. I have nowhere to do pull ups at the moment, so I just have to do dumbbell and barbell rows to tide me over until I find a suitable place to do them.

Soldato
leg.JPG

Soldato
Crazy stuff, how much do you calf raise? If you don't mind me asking :)

never done a single weight on it mate, i used to weigh 23 stone and lost weight, i guess carrying around that weight for so long and being active was the key, i play football, run and cycle a little, my legs are mussel all the way up, shame it stops on the legs, my arms are poor :(

lets make this thread gay:p

bigman.JPG

Back
Top Bottom