OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

I'm a simple man, I would like to be like the young Arnold.

arnold-schwarzenegger-vince-gironda.jpg

Only problem I have is I'm pretty short and way to long in the tooth to get anywhere near that now LOL.

oh, just 80lbs of muscle, good luck with that. :D
And I honestly don't like how he looks. sure I'd be happy to be that big and all that, but his "built" doesn't look that good. especially the chest area, I've got a really poor chest but I'd never trade mine for his, I can hope to grow mine, but his looks awful lol. :D

Yeah, i wouldn't want to be the same shape, but just as a point of reference i was trying to say that kind of size i guess would be so epic it makes me want to strap 30kg to each limb and leave them there for a few years to get me bigger :p

For realistic goals you should only be looking at natural guys. Looking at 320lbs monsters or arnie for insperation is only going to leave you dissapointed as you will never be able to look like that.

I guess it's up to everybody, some people like more tangible goals, others like to "reach for the stars".
Yes, Arnold would do for me as well, and actually his off season weight is just 230lbs, now we just have to ignore his genetics and the half a pharmacy he has in his ass. :D

But those arms... not the biggest, not the most cut, but Imho best looking arms in bodybuilding.

actually he's only 48 which is not that old for an active person. By comparrison, Arnold is 61 and Stallone is 62, that's quite a difference.
Will agree on the face part, my dad is the same age, hardly ever did any sports but looks a lot younger than him.

Van dam physique is far too small to me, don't really like the look of it at all, I'd prefer and do prefer being a more big and bulky look, but lean at the same time, this is my ideal goal:

1zdn695.jpg

Obviously not attainable or highly likely to be attainable without roids, but you gotta do what you gotta do to get what you want.

i was about to say, thats a man that has either dedicated a long long time naturally or hit a few cycles.

would love that sort of shape myself, i wouldnt let my **** shrink so much though :p

haha was just thinking that, lil winky = big :(

No point attracting the ladies with the guns, only to scare them away with your tiny manhood.

Back
Top Bottom