OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Sorry can you explain what you meant by this?

You seemed more confident in what you were saying, so I assumed you are more knowledgable than myself. As all I'm really doing is relaying things i've heard from others and not facts i've read.

Basically, unlike me, you know what your talking about!

I wasn't sure if you meant you got more fatloss by having your pwo shake before doing your cardio or something else is all.

My shakes are taken pre and post workout, and then at intervals on rest days. Not that I mentioned them in my previous post ;)

Nice stats Benny! You'll be overtaking me soon!! :D

Thanks, long way to go yet! Beginning to feel happier with my size. Had to finally give in and buy Tops in a larger instead of medium, even then the sleeves are still snug/tight! Another year or 2 and I think I'll be content! Hoping to really boost in my final year at uni, always find time to train, hopefully the workload will allow it. Few areas and targets I have in mind, all part of the waiting game!

I think (most) people that train sort of get a small dose of Body Dismporhic Disorder? and think you're smaller than you actually are, then you catch a glimpse of yourself in a reflection or see a photo/yourself at a certain angle and realise!

Last edited:
Thanks, long way to go yet! Beginning to feel happier with my size. Had to finally give in and buy Tops in a larger instead of medium, even then the sleeves are still snug/tight! Another year or 2 and I think I'll be content! Hoping to really boost in my final year at uni, always find time to train, hopefully the workload will allow it. Few areas and targets I have in mind, all part of the waiting game!

I think (most) people that train sort of get a small dose of Body Dismporhic Disorder? and think you're smaller than you actually are, then you catch a glimpse of yourself in a reflection or see a photo/yourself at a certain angle and realise!

Oh I definitely suffer from that. Sure I weigh in at around 100kg now but I look at myself and think "skinny". :/ It's silly - but I'll get over it some time. Though I just want to get bigger and stronger. Your chest size is around teh same as mine actually, though you're lagging behind in other areas - but you're giving me competition now!!! :( :p

I'm still having to buy XL which is a start :D

Oh I definitely suffer from that. Sure I weigh in at around 100kg now but I look at myself and think "skinny". :/ It's silly - but I'll get over it some time. Though I just want to get bigger and stronger. Your chest size is around teh same as mine actually, though you're lagging behind in other areas - but you're giving me competition now!!! :( :p

I'm still having to buy XL which is a start :D

You think you're skinny! I'm a similar chest size and you look 100x bigger than me :mad:

:p

I'd love to be 110kg (but that means putting on over a stone!) however you are over 6" taller than me so that does make a huge difference. I'm a lot heavier than I look as well - I wouldn't call myself stocky, but a lot of people are surprised by my weight. I just don't think I take up a lot of "space" but I'm very self critical.

I'd love to be 110kg (but that means putting on over a stone!) however you are over 6" taller than me so that does make a huge difference. I'm a lot heavier than I look as well - I wouldn't call myself stocky, but a lot of people are surprised by my weight. I just don't think I take up a lot of "space" but I'm very self critical.

Sounds familiar. I think i've worked out what kind of size i'm looking at getting to now as well.

Roland kickinger, though the same sort of build as when he has a little fat on him, not the Olympic standard of super low body fat.

roland-kickinger_304x449.jpg

Sounds familiar. I think i've worked out what kind of size i'm looking at getting to now as well.

Roland kickinger, though the same sort of build as when he has a little fat on him, not the Olympic standard of super low body fat.

Off Season Weight: 320 lbs.
Competition Weight: 300 lbs.

Better start taking your medicine soon then lol!

I don't have anyone as a build I would like to aim for as we are all different. I just want to be a big version of me :)

oh, just 80lbs of muscle, good luck with that. :D
And I honestly don't like how he looks. sure I'd be happy to be that big and all that, but his "built" doesn't look that good. especially the chest area, I've got a really poor chest but I'd never trade mine for his, I can hope to grow mine, but his looks awful lol. :D

Back
Top Bottom