OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

J.T

J.T

Soldato
I would happy with 16" arms, only 14.5 at the moment and I'm giving Bicep/Triceps work a rest for a while as I think I may have been overtraining them a little. :(

dun

dun

Soldato
I would happy with 16" arms, only 14.5 at the moment and I'm giving Bicep/Triceps work a rest for a while as I think I may have been overtraining them a little. :(

Mine were about the same when I started and are over 16.25 now. Atm I'm not focussing on them and giving the time I used to give them to my legs but for me at least my arms grew nicely when given their own day even though some may say they were overtrained.

Man of Honour
OP
Although by your 30s the test levels and hormone levels are lower in your body, it's a stage where the muscle fibres start to become very dense (over being used for a peroid of time). From ym research and calculations on average if you keep exercising at your usual rate you can put on as much as 4-5lbs of lean body mass purely through muscle density. Ok it doesn't sound much, and you won't necessarily be much bigger but in appearance your muscle fibres will be much more dense.

Man of Honour
OP
I'm trying to make myself feel better for when I turn 30 next year :p

Joking aside though your muscle just keeps getting denser as you grow older - up to a point then it starts to soften again :(

Back
Top Bottom