Wrist 7.25"
Thigh 24"
Bicep 16"
Waist 33.5"
Chest 44"
Neck 16.5" (ish hard to measure)

6ft
85kg

When I measured my legs the other day when we were talking about the trousers I've gained a good half an inch on my thighs and calf and lost half an inch on the waist.
I'll weigh myself later at the gym.

Man of Honour
OP
As of 28-03-09:

Calf 15"
Forearm 13.5"
Wrist 7.25"
Thigh 24"
Bicep 16"
Waist 33.5"
Chest 44"

6ft
85kg

When I measured my legs the other day when we were talking about the trousers I've gained a good half an inch on my thighs and calf and lost half an inch on the waist.
I'll weigh myself later at the gym.

Some good figures there - and pretty tall too (I'm about 6'1" just), less BF than me though!

Associate
Had this time off due to my broken finger (you'll notice the splint in the pics) but i've started up again now i can grip the weights and i'm so pleased to be back.

Considering i've had a few weeks of doing nothing this months pics still have a slight improvement over last month i reckon.

Front tensed up:
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7163/front640x480.jpg

Front relaxed:
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/6391/frontrelaxed640x480.jpg

And a first time special for me, a picture of my back after somehow managing to show off my lats properly for an image! :eek:

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4421/back640x480.jpg

looking good mate, how long have you been working out in total? and how tall are you? i'm assuming freefaller's 23 miles is slightly exaggerated? :p

i'm 6' 3" and currently weigh about 82kg, i've only been working out for a month, so i'm just wondering how long it's taken you to get to your level?

i'll try and upload up pics of me later :)

cheers

Soldato
This pic was taken a little while ago, probably around september sort of time last year but i was the same build as this up until i started working out with a structured routine just before my birthday in march this year.

lastyear.jpg

So from that to this in around 4 months.

front640x480.jpg

Yeah, freefaller exaggerated somewhat, in reality i'm 6'5" and currently weigh about 103kg or so (16 something stone).

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah Dun - The master of poses :p

Looking very good!

Krisboats, that's a substancial change! You can see the amount of lean muscle mass you've gained - Well done :cool:

/que dun's 'you're doing it all wrong' comment :D

img4515c.jpg

Last edited:

dun

dun

Soldato
Ah Dun - The master of poses :p

Looking very good!

Krisboats, that's a substancial change! You can see the amount of lean muscle mass you've gained - Well done :cool:

/que dun's 'you're doing it all wrong' comment :D

Haha thanks mate. Look at that video and then look at the pic you just posted. Look like 2 different people, looking fantastic in the pic. Strong arms and shoulders, lats looking good (when you lean to the side like that it is much harder to make them pop imo). All round coming on great mate. Do you have any leg pics?

Krisboats how much weight have you gained between those 2 pics?

Soldato
Haha thanks mate. Look at that video and then look at the pic you just posted. Look like 2 different people, looking fantastic in the pic. Strong arms and shoulders, lats looking good (when you lean to the side like that it is much harder to make them pop imo). All round coming on great mate. Do you have any leg pics?

Krisboats how much weight have you gained between those 2 pics?

I've no idea, i never weighed myself anytime this side of christmas until the other week to find i'm over 16 stone. Though middle of last summer i was around 14 stone so i guess it wouldn't have deviated too much from that in the initial picture. Maybe a tad less as i don't appear to have the chubbyness around the mid section in pic 1.

Soldato
As of 28-03-09:

Calf 15"
Forearm 13.5"
Wrist 7.25"
Thigh 24"
Bicep 16"
Waist 33.5"
Chest 44"

We're pritty much the same :) I'm slightly smaller in the wrist 0.5" but bigger in the neck 1". My calves and thighs are a tad bigger 0.5" and chest is 1" larger, but I'm carrying more bodyfat than you, so probaly find we're actually about the same, bar me being 2" shorter and 5KG heavier :eek:

Whats your stats for the 3?

Last edited:

dun

dun

Soldato
We're pritty much the same :) I'm slightly smaller in the wrist 0.5" but bigger in the neck 1". My calves and thighs are a tad bigger 0.5" and chest is 1" larger, but I'm carrying more bodyfat than you, so probaly find we're actually about the same, bar me being 2" shorter and 5KG heavier :eek:

Whats your stats for the 3?

Heh. Weighed myself at the gym at 86.25 kg today and was pretty empty (bit of upset stomach today but too much info :p).

I don't do 1rm ever.
I haven't done flat bench for a good while, but dumbbell press 45's for 8. Rarely heavy deadlift either these days but when I did I used to do partials (down to an inch or two below the knee) for 8-10 with 180k. Squat 140k for 8-10.
I always pyramid up 4 sets ending with a maximum weight for 6, 8 or 10 reps depending on the exercise, and how general ****ed I am :D

Soldato
It's been just under a year since I started weightlifting, I've gone from this:

me2r.jpg

To this:

me1j.jpg

me3v.jpg

Apologies for the low quality, gonna have to try and get a digital camera.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not sure how much I weigh at the moment, I'm not really going by weight, as get paranoid if the scales haven't budged, I'm going off how I look.

It is natural growth, in the 1st pic I'm just stood there, the 2nd & 3rd I'm flexing and had just finished training shoulders, & Triceps;)

I'm 6'2

Back
Top Bottom