OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

kai

kai

Soldato
@ kai, whats your waist and chest size?

Im also 5,10 been doing this a few months now, though im 75kg but u look much bigger than me!!!!???

Im just curious, plus i wanted to sunscribe to the thread

I dont know ill measure tomz and post, but i thought tonight i would get on the weight and bodyfat machine thing in the gym.

Weight: 68.8kg
Height: 5'9

B.M.I 23.8 (20 - 25 is ideal range, so it says)
Fat Index 17.3% - i was devasted :o
Fat Mass 11.9kg

i want to get around 8% body fat ive got a lot of work to do ::(

Any comments, help much appeciated.

Caporegime
why would you want to be 8%? that would make you around 60kg... thats like 10st.

personally i wouldnt put you at 17.3% atm, but then i dont trust bodyfat machines in general

if you really want to be 8%, put some lean mass on first, say 1st or something. that will drop the bf% on its own

kai

kai

Soldato
why would you want to be 8%? that would make you around 60kg... thats like 10st.

personally i wouldnt put you at 17.3% atm, but then i dont trust bodyfat machines in general

I dont want to be big atall, i want to be real defined but to do that i got to put lean muscle on? Im currently using Maximuscle Progain 45 mins before gym and then 1 scoop straight after. My meal intake today i think was a little wrong? but i have done a big back and bicept session

intakeq.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
if you lose 10% bf, you will look like a malnourished prepubescent child.

you have next to nothing but skin and bone.
If you want to look defined then you need to have something other than bone under your skin ;]

kai

kai

Soldato
Dun - you calling me old?!! :mad: :p Still in 2 years hopefully I'll have put on more size too ;)

Kai - you don't need to cut, you need to build some muscle mate.

Im trying, trying bloody hard. Giving it 110% in gym, diet has changed drastically. Does that chart look ok FF for a daily intake with a weight session?

dun

dun

Soldato
24"? That's not fair, mine are .5 off and look nothing like that. Are yours the same circ all the way down or something? :p

Highly doubt they're the same all the way down although I haven't measured lower. Measurements don't mean much in a subjective sport. There is a guy at the gym with a good 20 inch bicep but it looks like crap, yet my mate has 17.5 with low bodyfat and great proportion/ symmetry and they look a million times better and bigger.

Dun - you calling me old?!! :mad: :p Still in 2 years hopefully I'll have put on more size too ;)

Kai - you don't need to cut, you need to build some muscle mate.

Haha I wasn't calling you old mate, lets just say you're heading into your prime? :p

Im trying, trying bloody hard. Giving it 110% in gym, diet has changed drastically. Does that chart look ok FF for a daily intake with a weight session?

I don't know what FF will say but IMO all this charts and micro management of the intake isn't the right mindset. If you are pushing for that last 5% then ye sure break everything down, measure everything. But come on now your just starting out. Eat clean food, as much as you can get down then a bit more and keep training hard. In a year look at your progress and then perhaps cut down and be able to show off some muscle with the definition you are after :)

Man of Honour
OP
I agree with Dun. However I'd also Try and reduce the carbs a bit and offset the deficit by more protein. IMO. You're slim abs have little fat you need to put on some muscle for that lean look. No point in being emaciated it's not a good look. 65kg is about the size as most of my turds! :p

Associate
EDIT: Sorry, i'm moving this to the gymrats thread (click here), i keep forgetting about it, doh! :)

Hey guys, I don't usually do this but i after seeing kai's post i thought i'd tally up my diet on dailyburn and here's what i got:

web.jpg

Would do you guys thing?

It seems fairly balanced in terms of fats, carbs and protein.

I was a little worried about the amount of fat i consume, but most of that comes from the 65g of fat i consumed from nuts yesterday.

Any advice would be great because i'm still a very new to this :)

Cheers,

MonkieMann

Last edited:
Soldato
How's your bodyfat? Not that you were concerned about dropping it. :)

**** knows tbh, but my routine has been rather weird for the last few months, not to everyones taste but works for me. 45 minutes on the crosstrainer followed by 50 sit ups on the exercise ball 5 days a week and all me weights crammed in at the weekend. I know I know it sounds like a terrible routine but I'm happy with it:).

dun

dun

Soldato
**** knows tbh, but my routine has been rather weird for the last few months, not to everyones taste but works for me. 45 minutes on the crosstrainer followed by 50 sit ups on the exercise ball 5 days a week and all me weights crammed in at the weekend. I know I know it sounds like a terrible routine but I'm happy with it:).

And grown a few inches, hahaha legend. Gets some pics up mate, tank not only by name iirc :p

Soldato
This threads epic im going to join in.

Im 6ft2 very broad, weight around 18.10- 19.0 been on a diet for pass few weeks, did a diet at college and lost 3.5 stone down from 18 to around 14 and half. But i went to uni afterwards and the only excercising was done on the dance floor and in bed, now in my second year and relying on this thread to keep me going on a cheap budget to cut.

Have lost around 9 pounds in 2 weeks not to bad but mainly water weight.

Going to have to ask for a regime soon.

Want to bulk/fill out and i measure 44 chest, 42 waist. Although the weight isnt on my hips its on belly. Will post pics up in a bit.

As you can see got a few stretches round the stomach and sides, I didnt realise i was getting big till these appeard one day.

Have just used that diet thing you lot are on, apparently i need 3300 cals a day.

So far ive eat 750 with 50g prot 13g of a fat 95g of carbs

Which is from chicken sandwhich in whole meal bread 4 slices, and later im having beans on toast later before work.

When i get in a bowl of cereal will probably fill me up ready for bed.

I cant see how i could possibly eat 3300 calories in a day, for a fattie Im not to hungry so really needing some guidance here.

Last edited:
Soldato
WalkeruK don't worry about the the stretch marks you're not alone, try posting in the gymratzs thread for help and advise on diet and a suitable routine;)!

Last edited:
Soldato
Not too bothered about them bud, had them on my back since I had massive growth spurt but fading well.

Will post in the other section hopefully get abit more response.

Back
Top Bottom