OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
This is me at the moment:

23uanu1.jpg

330709w.jpg

Man of Honour
Just a quick back shot as I realised I hadnt really taken one since I began in Jan and also because my mate takes great pleasure in telling me its the only angle I look slim in, cheeky bugger

Associate
y are people scared of showing their faces?

Cant see your smart assed face spralled all over here either:eek:
What you doing looking in a BB thread anyway?

Tom-E.....good work dude!!!!! Looks like youre going to have quite a muscular figure there....shoulders look like they could be very powerful. Keep it up man.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Tom - looking good dude. Dropped lots of fat and kept the mass, impressive work. :)

Dave - some of us show our faces, look at the strongman pics we all have our faces on show there. :) Most of us pull funny faces when posing though - that's probably why.

Soldato
Couple of me on my recent holidays. I look ok I guess eventual aim is to add a bit more mass not much and a lot more rip. I only weight 10 1/2 stone here lol i'm 5'8. I think 11stone and a really low BF% will look good on me, it's my natural weight too so I won't keep struggling to try and keep the mass I don't think.

P.S. Sorry for low resolution pictures I don't have the originals.

Permabanned
Couple of me on my recent holidays. I look ok I guess eventual aim is to add a bit more mass not much and a lot more rip. I only weight 10 1/2 stone here lol i'm 5'8. I think 11stone and a really low BF% will look good on me, it's my natural weight too so I won't keep struggling to try and keep the mass I don't think.

P.S. Sorry for low resolution pictures I don't have the originals.

Your goals are wrong. You want to add a LOT more mass then add some 'rip'. Your perfectly lean enough and by all accounts have a decent body at least to the ley person, but if you attempt to get more cut not only will you loose a lot of the muscle you have you will look rather emaciated. You have to realise that the guys you see in the billboard ads and in movies who look great and ripped without being overly huge are in reality more freefallers size but very cut (albeit mostly a lot shorter!), so dont mix up your aims.

Plus you cant get leaner than you are and gain mass it wouldnt be possible in reality.

Associate
You have to realise that the guys you see in the billboard ads and in movies who look great and ripped without being overly huge are in reality more freefallers size but very cut (albeit mostly a lot shorter!), so dont mix up your aims.

I disagree. Most of those guys on billboards (I'm thinking Men's Health look) aren't that big, they're just ridiculously lean making them look bigger. Add a pump and some favourable lighting and you have your typical mag look. 5'8" 11 stone and ripped would look awesome on him, assuming he's going for that MH look of course.

EDIT: He can also lose more bodyfat without losing muscle. I think if he was to lose any muscle mass then he's done it already.

Permabanned
Remember the posters and bilboards have a HUUUUGE amount of photoshop too. So using that as an example is a bit silly ;)

i only mean the look not the actual size of the models. I have a good size chest but i dont care how lean i could get it wouldnt be on a par with gerard '300' butler and he wasnt what anyone would call huge

Back
Top Bottom