OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
Gee... thanks.

Must be nice for you guys to be able to eat as much as you want, but some of us actually want to apply ourselves to sports, sports which limit you into weight classes, and don't train just to 'look good'.

Just to clarify I didn't call anyone in this thread fat, I was talking about the general outlook. Maybe I should just stay the hell out of this thread, it's for 'bodybuilders' after all... although I consider what I'm doing building a better body, just not for size.

It's pretty obvious he wasn't talking about you. :confused:

Soldato
I dunno. I find that girls prefer a guy who has more muscle, not masses though, than someone who's skinny.

If it's girls you want they like bodies like brad pitt and david beckham just really lean. I know no girls who like a muscle man, although compared to the average joe they obviously look much better so probably get decent amount of clunge :D

Caporegime
It's not really possible to say girls like this or girls like that, different girls like different looks and it has to come down to what look the guy wants for himself and what kind of girl the guy wants to attract :p.

I would personally far rather go for the so often referenced 'Brad Pitt Fight Club' look rather than the Arnie meathead look. I also believe that this would attract a higher grade of poontang, however one man's meat is another man's poison and my idea of high quality clunge might be another man's idea of a skinny bimbo.

Man of Honour
OP
The girls that have interested me and been interested in me have always prefered men with a bit more meat to them so I guess I was lucky from that point of view. They used to tell me they felt safe and it was nice that I eclipsed them - I prefer that myself as well, it would be weird if there was little in terms of size between the man and the woman!

Soldato
If it's girls you want they like bodies like brad pitt and david beckham just really lean. I know no girls who like a muscle man, although compared to the average joe they obviously look much better so probably get decent amount of clunge :D

Heres the thing...women lie :o

Shocking I know..

but what they say to a skinny/toned guy is different to what they say to a more built guy.

Soldato
Heres the thing...women lie :o

Shocking I know..

but what they say to a skinny/toned guy is different to what they say to a more built guy.

What they say in vogue top100 male celebs or whatever it's called is not a lie, you never see arnie there mostly skinny blokes with visible muscle mass. I rarely see stunners with a muscle man.

Soldato
What they say in vogue top100 male celebs or whatever it's called is not a lie, you never see arnie there mostly skinny blokes with visible muscle mass. I rarely see stunners with a muscle man.

and how many muscle men are there in hollywood? other than arnie and stallone who are both ancient.

i dont think celebs are a good example dude.

Soldato
Great example since everyone aspires to be like them and they set the trends.

You also fail to address the point that their personalities factor into those votes HUGELY. All the top male celebs are the most successful celebs. The guys in the blockbuster films. Its not just about looks, its about their acting history and ability, about their roles and about the persona they project.

Most of the top male celebs are just average joes because they have to play average joes. They have to look able to play a wide range of roles. Bigger dudes make up a tiny percentage of the population and they make up an even smaller percentage of the hollywood population. Simply because most acting roles dont require big dudes because they are such a minority.

Soldato
How do you guys have a diet without carbs and yet still work out? I feel horrible and just go chomp on carbs as soon as I can my body craves them!

Soldato
How do you guys have a diet without carbs and yet still work out? I feel horrible and just go chomp on carbs as soon as I can my body craves them!

Im currently on a low carb diet but my goals are fat loss right now as opposed to strength gains. I dont think i could do a proper weights workout without carbs in my diet :o Not lifting heavy anyway.

Soldato
I think I NEED carbs in the morning or I would just literally not the leave the house for work, i'll slowly reduce my intake towards the end of the night I think.

Back
Top Bottom