OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

pictures tell a million different stories though. a good example of this is wardie, he looks great in pics, but its easy to forget how big someone really is. I knew that wardie was only ickle, but didnt really realise how much until i saw his squat vid :D

Nathan you look good regardless of size :]

pictures tell a million different stories though. a good example of this is wardie, he looks great in pics, but its easy to forget how big someone really is. I knew that wardie was only ickle, but didnt really realise how much until i saw his squat vid :D

Nathan you look good regardless of size :]

Good point well made - you look rather underweight in yours ;) :p

As I've said in other threads, the left side of my body is a fair bit smaller/weaker than my right. My left arm is pretty small compared to the right.

Upon finishing tonights chest workout I looked in the mirror and I'm still pretty annoyed at what I see. My left pec is so much smaller than my right. Looking at the photo I posted up a few pages back:

snap.jpg

Would you say my pecs are naturally uneven or does the left just need some work? I guess I'm just a bit worried incase it'll never catch up.

As I've said in other threads, the left side of my body is a fair bit smaller/weaker than my right. My left arm is pretty small compared to the right.

Upon finishing tonights chest workout I looked in the mirror and I'm still pretty annoyed at what I see. My left pec is so much smaller than my right. Looking at the photo I posted up a few pages back:

Would you say my pecs are naturally uneven or does the left just need some work? I guess I'm just a bit worried incase it'll never catch up.
Your pecs are exactly the same size... you're just stood with your hip cocked to one side? Try standing straight?? :confused:

In that photo, I am standing at an angle but there's definitely a difference. Even when I stand straight on and look in the mirror. If you look at my left nipple, there's a space around the bottom, yet on the right there isn't.

Definitely put on some good fat free mass there - however for my own personal aesthetics I'd want more size on my chest, get the shoulders a bit more powerful and bring out my triceps more. However, there's no denying that you have developed well. How tall are you?

Definitely put on some good fat free mass there - however for my own personal aesthetics I'd want more size on my chest, get the shoulders a bit more powerful and bring out my triceps more. However, there's no denying that you have developed well. How tall are you?

Im 5'9, thanks for the praise. About your comments though, its a funny angle my shoulders are actually quite dominant, they are on the large size compared to my arms but not freakishly so. I train my shoulders with power moves mostly. For example last Monday I did the 65Kg log press 4 reps first set (but I throw it up from the floor each time not standing press. Then I did power clean and press and a behind the neck slow movement and repeat, was with only 40Kg.

I am working on my chest more, doing more exercises on it. I don't do benchpress but can do 80Kg. Last Wednesday I did dumbell press with 30kg, 28kg, 28kg, 28kg. Then I did a body weight raised feet press up to emphasize the upper pecs. Then something I saw Randy Couture doing: pushing bodyweight around a medicine ball with alternating hands. Then I did cable rows and 2 exercises of tricepts, then a palm held machine chest squeze (pec dec?). I usually do 4 chest exercises up from 2. I think my upper pecs are coming on well although you can't see that from my poses.

One other thing, just turned 32 today!

Last edited:
sorry to crash the thread guys...

Nice work guys :eek: I want the tonage < new word right there :D

Basically I'm 20, and for the last two and a half , mebe three years I've weighed v.close to the 16stone mark.. I've got Irritable Bowel Syndrome which I've almost but not quite got my finger on, basically I had to stop eating all the trash which had turned me into a fatty (I also have myself to blame for eating it)

I've managed to get down to 12stone now... hell of a weight loss IMO, I've got what I consider to be good upper strength but my stomach and man boobs look vile, hell I wouldn't even want to take my shirt off infront of a female...

What can I do to get rid of it.. and get more toned ? I know you can't lose fat in one area, but at the moment the more I lose weight.. the more loose my jeans go on me :confused: and it doesn't seem to fly off my stomach ! :mad:

My Diet might be abit rubbish but its basically the following..

* Breakfast , 2 pieces of toast with strawberry jam
* Lunch 4 weetabix with milk and a sprinkle of sugar
* Dinner (last meal of the night) Potatoes, either chicken , beef, pork something like that

I understand that I probably need to lose body fat and then gain muscle, the only way to do this is work my butt off down the Gym or go for long bike rides ?

I currently do some physical work around the farm and have started doing pull ups ( about 12-15 each night at the moment, as I don't want to damage myself.. build up slowly :o )

If this isn't the place to post this please say and I will start another thread or stick it elsewhere :)

** I will try and post some pics later of my top half :P **

Cheers, John

Back
Top Bottom