OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

taken, your diets crap, little protein means you cant build muscle. To get the desired look you need to put on about a good stone of muscle going by your numbvers and prolly loose a little more fat too. Follow a bodybuilding bulk program for about a year, by next summer you can take your top off proudly!

thanks for your input, :)

sounds like a challenge ( a good thing :D ) although I'm worried that there will be a lot of stuff I can't stomach, fatty meat is one of them :(

The main reason I eat toast and weetabix is they are my "safe" foods and I can usualy get by on them without feeling ILL,

I will give the bodybuilding guide a good read through, any other tips will be greatly appreciated :D

Right guys, as of now I want to start losing some fat and bulking up what teeny bit of muscle I currently have..

Current state (I don't feel comfortable posting my face on here sorry :P)

The gut needs to go.. !

bodytuning001smallwa5.jpg

bodytuning003smallid3.jpg

bodytuning004smalleb2.jpg

that red mark on my arm is where I burn't myself on hot weld a few months back.. just incase you were wondering

A few questions.

How old are you?
How tall are you?
How heavy are you?

You need to broaden a lot from those pics, which will primarily be genetic, but you can expand your rib cage and thicken the shoulders/upper body if you do it properly.

Personally I'd worry more about sorting out your diet and gettign yourself a proper routine including initially a lot of decent compound exercises to thicken you up, and build big slabs of muscle before worrying about any isolation.

Hi Freefaller, thanks for your input :)

I'm 20, Just a smige under 6ft and I weigh about 12stone

From the sounds of it I'm a late devoloper then ? :p

I will take a look at GordyR's thread about the diet options, I definately need to get some sort of exercise routine though as at the moment I don't tend to do any constant exercise..

Bike riding any good ? I used to love doing that but stopped, that should build my legs up and help me to shift some of the belly, then I'd need to go to the local gym to do some weights,

Don't forget you can still develop until you're into your mid 20s so dont be disheartened. However at your age it's probably the time to jump on it as you will have higher levels of test and HGH naturally so will be able to develop greater gains than people who are starting to lose that "peak". :)

Eat well, sleep well, and exercise hard. I'd read through Gordy's thread but also start talking to us in the gym rats thread or start a thread about a routine and explaining to us your diet etc... :)

I don't think I've made THAT much progress...

I would post a pic of my back but it's full of spots (I had it waxed and the hairs are causing me to get spots :() so it looks a bit hideous and don't really feel brilliant about it :(

However I've done some front shots.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Still hairy! lol! :p

I'm weighing it at about 214lbs at the moment - I've put on a bit of BF unfortunately - but I'm certain I've put on a bit of mass too - well I hope I have!

Looking slightly thicker and also leaner, which is awesome ;)
Do you have a desired weight at which you want to achieve FF?
I weighed myself this morning at 216lbs and I think it is as big as I want to be. Things start to fit me a bit too tight if I get bigger :(

Looking good FF. Shows you've been putting in the hard work, all in 18 months too! There's some pretenders who don't even reach your size and strength in 18yrs!

Well done :cool:

Btw, do you like my new sig FF :D

Cheers matey - yeah I've been working hard, my strength has increased considerably too, in fact quite substantially which I'm REALLY happy with. I peaked at 100kg, but dopped about 6lbs which I think was just water retention and a bit of fat too.

I'm happy that I am making progress... it's slow hard work, but i'm getting there!

Loving the sig! :D

Looking slightly thicker and also leaner, which is awesome
Do you have a desired weight at which you want to achieve FF?
I weighed myself this morning at 216lbs and I think it is as big as I want to be. Things start to fit me a bit too tight if I get bigger :(

Yeah I think I am thicker, a lot more deadlifts and BORs and flat bench recently which helps develop big slabs of muscle as well as good old squats! ;)

I'm aiming for 220lbs and as lean as I am now if not a bit leaner. But 220 is my target. :)

I might be a bit leaner - I dunno in the flesh I look more cut that I do in the pics, but certainly I can see a lot more vascularity when I'm working out.

Yep, quite noticeably too

:p

Looking big mate.

Git :p

Getting there - still want to put on 1/2 a stone, but I'm giving myself a good 6 months or so to take it nice and slow not bothered about rushing. :) Then maintain, shred and keep at that size.

Some people have started to comment on "damn your a quite a big bloke aren't you?" which is nice.

I guess 214lbs @ 6'1" (ish) is quite a good stat?

All in the archive thread:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17710089

My posts start from about page 11 (on 80 ppp).

I think this is the post I posted pics

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=10630533#post10630533

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=11300939&postcount=1243

And earlier in this thread I linked to some more recent ones too.

I had been going to the gym but just some maintenance work nothing serious - I've been seriously lifting for over 18 months now but yes that's about right.

Put it this way I've progressed from 87kg to 97.5kg in nearly 2 years... that's over 23lbs which is over 1 and a half stone in nearly 2 years, whilst keeping relatively lean.

Think you've done superbly well FF ! Not just with the actual training but you've obviously done well keeping the diet in check (something I find hard!!)

Congrats!

I need to get some more pics up, only prob is i'll look positively puny compared to that set of pics lol!

I'm intrigued by pull ups..
I can do about 5 in one go (palms outward, shoulder width), but they take it out of me completely.

Do you all do them from full extension and slowly up so shoulders are near your hands, and then slowly down again, or do you just do a smaller amount of the motion?

I'm wondering how far I am behind since you're doing many more than me, despite weighing less.

FYI, I'm Just under 6ft, and 11.5 stone. Pure monster physique ;)

Heyup guys, first post in here for me.

I'm currently looking to get a bit more muscle to aid with both biketrials riding and a little something for my new lady housemate to look at :p

I've always been a skinny runt really, tall and thin... you know the type, stick figure kinda guy. I'm 21, 6'5" and weigh 16.5 stone :eek: If i sit down hunched over and pinch my stomach you can grab skin/flab... but when standing up its about an inch tops so its nothing too drastic, i certainly don't look overweight ha ha.

I started using my friends gym equipment quite a lot in the last few weeks, and it seems i can put muscle on quite quickly, only now its going all over the place and starting to look a bit out of proportion. My biceps are getting bigger, but my peckers aren't really at all. I've been trying to read my housemates book on bodybuilding but to be honest it seems a bit too much like hard work, i don't watch what i eat, i eat when i'm hungry rather than at specific times and i don't do protein stuff.

I've read through the whole book but it seems a bit contradictory on itself, i seem to have a strong physique according to the book, but it just seem to have been "unlocked" yet for want of a better description. Is the lack of diet holding it back, the book isn't easily clear on this.

Back
Top Bottom