OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
AS for you, I'd say probably 11.3% making a guess your waist is about 32"?

It's between a 32 and a 34" - all of my jeans are a 34" for comfort but I do fit in a 32", just.

I'd be very pleased if I was as low as 11.3%, I was guessing more towards the high teens (but then again I don't know much about BF %).

Being a veggie it's more difficult to get good protein, but I'm working on it and hopefully within 18 months I'll be as big as you! (but not as hairy I hope!) ;)

Man of Honour
OP
You're under 13% I'm pretty confident, the 11.3% was a rough calculation (I have a book about it at home :o) making some assumptions (i.e. 32" waist) etc...The reason you maybe don't have "OMG ABZ" in spite of low bodyfat is because they may well be underdevelopped. I found doing compound and core exercises develop them a lot more than just hitting abs - I don't really do stomach crunches or sit up believe it or not.

Soldato
heres mine from about a year ago...

frostman-albums-me-dec07-picture160-2005560928555348082-fs.jpg

Man of Honour
OP
ants - nice mass there, you've got a great base now to develop to either some great defined mass, or put on some decent bulk if you want it. Depends what you want.

Dun - fantastic progress. What do you weigh in at now? Looks like a lot of good quality lean mass there. :)

All you guys are catching me up!! Must... train... harder! lol! :D

dun

dun

Soldato
Thanks Skull, but no I don't live in a "war bunker for midgets" :p
Freefaller I'm about 77k dry right now, not up to your size yet mate ;) but eating hard and gaining steadily.
Morba thanks and yes you are right the current pic was while holding my weight

Man of Honour
OP
You haven't lost that much mass from what I can see, in fact you've still got great definition. You need bigger legs though - but maybe that's just the angle, and can't tell if you're shoulders are a little small for your strength/physique, again it might just be the angles. :) .. Great BF and good lean mass you have there. I'd be happy with a physique like that, but at my bodyweight. Great work mate :)

Back
Top Bottom