OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Permabanned
Freefaller - Wow! :eek:

you only now looked at hs pics?

BTW freefaller my missus said "You can see he's waxed his chest before" Is she retarded or you hiding something mister? Also your arms look huge you sure you measured em right i just rechecked mine, lost a bit at 17.4in but yours look bigger than 17.5

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
I need to get some new pics up - maybe this weekend - we'll see.

nope never waxed my chest, I had a few patches shaved off to have an ECG about 6 months ago (nothing sinister, it was a fitness test thing). Other than that that's as long as it gets and as bushy as it gets.

Well now, I know I'm bigger than I am in ^^ those pics, my arms are closer to 18" now, my chest is over 47" now too... Thighs are over 27" too edging towards 28, but still have a bit of work to do... unfortunately my waist is also just over 35" now too meaning I have to wear a 36" trouser, however my BF has dropped according to the caliper readings I've had - so therefore it must just be thickness I've developed rather than fat... I hope!

Sidewinder - thanks mate, I take it that was a positive comment! lol! :p

Man of Honour
OP
Impressive stats Freefaller. Do you have a size you feel you will be happy to just maintain in mind or just keep getting bigger?

Well physiology dictates that I'll never be able to get continually bigger! I've just touched 100kg of bodyweight, I'm going to work on trimming down to about 98kg and see how I feel after that. I don't do the whole "bulk" "cut" thing, I like to bulk as lean as I can and I've managed it relatively well with some hard work and a good diet. It's quite funny when you arms are nearly as big as your neck though! lol!

I don't want to drop below 15st, my target is to maintain between 15-16st though that sounds a lot, I can put on 1/2 a stone relatively easily as well as lose it relatively easy.

Soldato
Just a basic stupid pose in my room, half way through my bulking stage - Still maintained my 6 pack though :D

04082008099.jpg

Soldato
haha, I ll take some better ones tomorrow :) I wouldnt say its impressive tbh yet, its getting there. My mate Chi is impressive, hes in the last 14 for the mens health cover model comp

Soldato
I do wear tight t shirts and thats the size I buy so no idea what size i really am ;) im just under 6' and weigh just under 13 stone with around 11% BF. I ll get the gf to measure me up when shes back from her hol's this weekend

Man of Honour
OP
That seems a bit more believeable! I was going to say, 40" isn't that big! Especially at 6' tall! Great BF though nice work. Don't think I've ever really seen you post in here - definitely a good addition, what's your work out program like? Looking nicely cut :)

Back
Top Bottom