OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Tank we all know u don't like people who take steroids but you have basically thread crapped my post and you've done it before expressing the exact same opinion. Yes this might cause u offence but you didn't care how I would feel when u start whining about my post.

You might not know who that guy is just like I don't give a monkeys who plays for Everton nowadays. U just have to take things with a pinch of salt.

I just feel such an epic picture deserves more than contempt. I think I'll bow out of this thread if thats the kind of response I get.

Associate
Tank we all know u don't like people who take steroids but you have basically thread crapped my post and you've done it before expressing the exact same opinion. Yes this might cause u offence but you didn't care how I would feel when u start whining about my post.

You might not know who that guy is just like I don't give a monkeys who plays for Everton nowadays. U just have to take things with a pinch of salt.

I just feel such an epic picture deserves more than contempt. I think I'll bow out of this thread if thats the kind of response I get.

Don't get your knickers in a twist. At the end of the day this is a forum, made for discussion, tank just gave you his opinion.

Soldato
Tank we all know u don't like people who take steroids but you have basically thread crapped my post and you've done it before expressing the exact same opinion. Yes this might cause u offense but you didn't care how I would feel when u start whining about my post.

Its an open forum not a personal attack on yourself, just like to see people doing it natural thats all instead of CHEATING.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Theres so many different techniques, each backed up by 'this works because of [scientific fact]' and they all contradict each other so much I don't know what to think.

everything works and everything fails.
the routine isnt really that important, its how intense you work in the gym and how dedicated you are out of the gym that matters :]

Caporegime
ooooh :D

Jimmy Marku rocks, he is a nice bloke, but then tbh most of the UK top strongmen are. A good bunch for sure :]

drugs debate is a funny thing for strongman. remember mariusz got DQ a couple of years ago from the WSM contest (which Marku has competed at himself) for testing positive for a banned substance (performance enhancing).
he can still compete, so I am guessing that drugs are ok (at this comp) as long as you are not currently on a cycle or can test -ve for something.

Associate
I'm almost at 200lbs now:

m2eclnipr8183nm.jpg

uerz8u8ceezs9.jpg

Ignore the spots. :p

Back
Top Bottom