OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Nooooooo! They look much better as they are! You don't want to end up with that rhinoceros look everyone else seems to go for :(

Agreed. Random question guys. I really love protein bars just the taste and it's easy. I find shakes a chore. Is there a reason why everyone has shakes instead of bars? Bar's seem to have more protein anyways.

Man of Honour
OP
Nooooooo! They look much better as they are! You don't want to end up with that rhinoceros look everyone else seems to go for :(

I like an all round physique. :)

Agreed. Random question guys. I really love protein bars just the taste and it's easy. I find shakes a chore. Is there a reason why everyone has shakes instead of bars? Bar's seem to have more protein anyways.

Bars are loaded with crap and sweetners for a start.

Why not get some peanut butter or cottage cheese or something like that instead? It's more interesting. :)

Soldato
I like an all round physique. :)

Well I agree he could go a bit bigger, the neck looks kind of thin compared to the rest of his back in those pictures. A balanced physique looks better but I really don't think (please don't ban me!) for example your traps are balanced at all (but then again I think in the last pictures I saw of you you were kind of hunched over a bit trying to take pictures round the side with a camera phone :p). Maybe I just don't know what a man should look like, but then who does? :D

Last edited:

dun

dun

Soldato
Thanks guys. Never had anyone say I needed more traps :p Imo the rear lat spread doesn't show off the peak of the traps very well but it isn't really meant to. I have only started training them again last week after several months of just sporadic sets due to getting a bit unbalanced. Last Friday got up to sets of 200k for 5 which isn't too bad considering.

Man of Honour
OP
Makes me want to drop a couple of BF% just to make my lats look bigger (not that they need to look any bigger mind!). :D

I'm starting to think I may need to training my arms more as they are starting to look out of proportion to the rest of me :( I hate hate hate training arms though :(

Dun I have to say I'm very impressed, I remember when you started, you've really taken to this game haven't you?! :cool:

dun

dun

Soldato
Looking great dun!

Very nice low bf :cool:
Thanks mate, you're making great progress too :D
dun you look pretty immense.

I have absolutely no idea how you do those poses though :p
Thanks. Trust me the poses= practise. They have come on a lot but still a long way to where I would like them to be (like everything?). One of the days i'll post a pic of when I very first started for your entertainment :)
He looks like one of those flying squirrels that can glide from tree to tree. His back is in fact a wing!
Haha :p

Makes me want to drop a couple of BF% just to make my lats look bigger (not that they need to look any bigger mind!). :D

I'm starting to think I may need to training my arms more as they are starting to look out of proportion to the rest of me :( I hate hate hate training arms though :(

Dun I have to say I'm very impressed, I remember when you started, you've really taken to this game haven't you?! :cool:

Whatever you want to do mate, we're all trying to reach that ever unattainable picture in our heads :)
Don't hate training arms though. I used to absolutely love them, now I love not doing them. I just do what I need to do as and when.
Thanks mate, seems like soo long ago now, I've changed mentally as well as physically a lot in the past few years. Absolutely love it though mate, love it.

Back
Top Bottom