OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Caporegime
LMAO ok guys apologies for the homo shots. I will put up 'pants-on' pics in another month when there's a chance of some comparison.

Not expecting to hear comments about progress, more about how my routine and diet fit in with my aim and body situation.

My pubes are under control lmfao and yes, my chest hair does look like a big 'X'! I'll be shaving it off once I have a decent chest, though the wife doesn't want me to.

Soldato

983n.jpg

Caporegime
Interesting to see this (but not the pic!). I was advised to do this but it essentially means a muscle group is only worked out once a week.

That's six days so it's slightly less than a week, but I'd say two things on that point:

- you can cut out the rest days and do two days in a row
- recommended rest period is 5-7 days anyway for major muscle groups, isn't it?

Man of Honour
OP
I like to hit a muscle group every 5 days at the minimum. Then again a lot of compound movements hit other muscle groups anyway. That's a classic split - however I've got into my push/pull splits too which work well. I train a minimum of 4x a week but generall 5x - sometimes 6x if I'm going mad :D

Soldato
I'm working on a new routine, would be interesting to hear what split you guys implement.

No homo - Robbie G

Official trademark.

Everyone must post this when posting an image from now on.

Caporegime
You've scarred me, I won't be visiting back any time soon :(

I'm working on a new routine, would be interesting to hear what split you guys implement.

No homo - Robbie G

Official trademark.

Everyone must post this when posting an image from now on.

Obviously you weren't that scarred ;). I think he likes it folks! I also think he doth protest too much!

Haha thanks for the gags though, all in good humour. I promise never to post a picture like that again! Next time you guys see my body I'll be pant clad with the body of a Greek god!

kai

kai

Soldato
Ok im near 6 weeks in now, and the reason i joined the gym was to purley get a better body for holidays so i did not look so much of a tool on the beach. I arrived home yesterday, where did i go GYM. I even found myself going to the gym in the hotel and going to the health bar for protein shakes while on holidays.

Ive just started PHD Synergy ISO 7 today, so time will tell on that one, but looking forward to see what i can achieve with it.

Anyhow here is a near 6 week progress.

weekoneweekfive.jpg

Biggest improvement for me has to be my arms, you cant see it from picture, but they feel pumped now, Yes they still only tiny, but its nice to put on a t-shirt and it feels nice on :)

Last edited:
Soldato
That's six days so it's slightly less than a week, but I'd say two things on that point:

give full body workouts a go , m/w/f or if you can get to gym 7days a week do i rolling 2 days off routine ie , mon/thur/sun/wed/sat/tues etc

deadlifts/bench/military presses/squats/bent over rows

and thats it !

Soldato

Can do. I wouldn't rest a muscle group for 5-7 days personally. 2-3 max for me. Every month and a half to two months, I'll take a week off totally. Does wonders.

I do full (upper) body workouts, nothing wrong with splitting by any means, just interests me seeing how other people do it.

Back
Top Bottom