OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
The pictures you have posted previously of guys lifting huge:eek: amounts of weight on various exercises are indeed very impressive as at the end of the day we are all made of the same stuff:cool:.
I am just replying to let u know I have read your reply but something puzzles me. Where are the pictures I have posted of "guys lifting huge:eek: amounts"

Caporegime
Been on it for three weeks now. Sick of being average Joe really and targeting the beach next summer for a decent physique.

Typical daily diet throughout a day is
- banana, oats, milk, protein shake
- chicken breast in wholemeal granary bread sandwich with one tsp of low fat mayonnaise
- smoked salmon and couscous
- banana and protein shake afternoon snack
- workout 6-7pm
- protein with water straight after workout
- dinner - chicken, beef, egg noodles, wild rice, brown basmati, beef mince, haddock fillet, poached eggs, etc.

Split is:
- Back / triceps
- Rest
- Chest / biceps
- Rest
- Legs / shoulders
- Rest

with HIIT once a week after weights.

Here is my 3 week progress for what it's worth (dates in American format as I've posted them elsewhere also).

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/465/comparisontemplate08090.jpg

Soldato
WhatHasBeenSeenCannotBeUn-Seen.jpg

That's just so wrong man.

You've scarred me, I won't be visiting back any time soon :(

dun

dun

Soldato
Haha. Sorry can't give any constructive criticism because I'm scared to look at the pictures for more than a split second. "Son why are you looking at pictures of naked men?" Pants DO NOT detract from a physique :p

Soldato
Lol. well if the blurs are anything to go by your pubes are much thicker...

edit: it's still there...

Yeah well, for 3 weeks you're never gonna see much difference. Your stomach's a bit less prominent, and the lats are wider.

Still though.. all those "BB pics aren't gay" posts have now gone to waste..

OcUK.. it might be time to consider the "no homo" phrase!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Sorry Robbie - I've had to change it to a link - it's a bit excessive, even for this thread where we're happy with some homo going on - but that's just too much! :o

In terms of comments, you've lost some shape off your belly which is good, and seem to have become a bit more "solid" but it's ever so minor as it's far too soon to really comment about your progress.

Keep it up though :) (your training, nothing else).

Back
Top Bottom