OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
Here is me, just started working out, Ive been playing football (soccer) for about 7 years and still playing it 2 times a week, a 90 minute game and training, so Ive always been fairly slim, and get all my exercise from that, but Ive just started hitting the weights.

Im 18 and 12 St 3 and about 5"11

me.jpg

What da ya think?

Last edited:

dun

dun

Soldato
Good reading a thread like this. Reminds me of my army days when i was really into training big time!! We used to do some mind blowing stuff!! I remember once we tried what Arnie used to do, do a full hour of squats non stop between 4 of us!! We just kept going without a break. Only rest we had was when the others were squating. Max 6 reps each with medium weights.

We would do this once a week for different body parts. Boy it was hard but we had some great gains in those days.

I used to weigh 18stone then, 6ft 2 and quite ripped too!! Intense days of training plus regular army stuff!!

18 stone ripped at 6'2? That is really really big mate. There is a black chap at the gym with similar stats maybe an inch shorter and he has been training for years and as tank would say he partakes in a fair few ass pricking parties ( I doubt tank would say exactly that lmao). Anyway in the spirit of the thread post up some pics mate. If you were at that level of development surely you'd have a couple?

Here is me, just started working out, Ive been playing football (soccer) for about 7 years and still playing it 2 times a week, a 90 minute game and training, so Ive always been fairly slim, and get all my exercise from that, but Ive just started hitting the weights.

Im 18 and 12 St 3 and about 5"11

What da ya think?
I think it was odd taking a portrait when you cover your head with ronnie. Traps and chest look good considering you don't lift :)

Permabanned
Well, not competition ripped but nice abs etc. Small waist too!! Even with all the beer i used to drink!! Have to see if i can dig out some old pics. Wasn't into taking pics of myself!! lol Might have a couple though.

Permabanned
Use Steroids? What a jerk.

You don't need the stuff mate. Flush them down the toilet. I knew Paul Grant, who used to train with Arnie and he used to them and lots of other stuff too. Ruined his life. Taking it in the end!

Size can also be a lot to do with genetics too. Some people, me included, just grow quickly. My brother though finds it hard to put any weight on!!

Steroids, in weight training, is for cheats and feeble minded people. Get clean and train like a man!

Last edited:
Permabanned
You know whats also for feeble minded people? Lies.
Lets see pics of you at 18stone ripped (~10% bodyfat or less).

As i said before, not competition ripped! I was never into 'Bodybuilding' as such. Just wanted a toned body with good definition and good abs etc.

I will try and dig some pics out but as i said earlier, i wasn't one for posing in front of the mirror!!

I am only 16st 4 now as i gave up trainig about 4 years ago. Still in shape, ish, but all the weights (and Army life) ruined my joints!! lol

Permabanned
indeed id like to see 18st with abs at my height because im bigger than 99% of people i know with only lifetime roiders in their 30's ahead of me and none of them are 6'2" i wont hide my steroid use i admit it so that im not judged equaly with the naturals.

You mention arnie, 6' 2" tall, one of the top bodybuilders of all time, steroids from 14yrs old, 235lbs at competition thats 17st give or take. So off season, not super lean he was easy 18st but still probably with abs.

This means without drugs you were bigger than ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER! i call BS

Permabanned
indeed id like to see 18st with abs at my height because im bigger than 99% of people i know with only lifetime roiders in their 30's ahead of me and none of them are 6'2" i wont hide my steroid use i admit it so that im not judged equaly with the naturals.

You mention arnie, 6' 2" tall, one of the top bodybuilders of all time, steroids from 14yrs old, 235lbs at competition thats 17st give or take. So off season, not super lean he was easy 18st but still probably with abs.

This means without drugs you were bigger than ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER! i call BS

How many rugby players do you know that are 18st? I know loads and Arnold was still bigger than them, muscle wise.

You need steroids because you are a failure. A weak guy.

I trained from the age of 15 to 40. 3 times a week even when i was in the army. Plus army training on top. I was just a naturally big guy. Good definition, not super ripped etc. You could see my abs (Can't now!!).

Weight does not define muscle size on its own. Franco was small in weight but big in size!!

One of my best buddies used to weigh 14st and he looked big!! This is because he had big muscles on his small stature. He was short but well built with good symetry.

Man of Honour
OP
Steroids, in weight training, is for cheats and feeble minded people. Get clean and train like a man!

Please let us not carry on this conversation on the forums. For a start it's completely unnecessary, and most people have no idea what they're talking about (bar a handful of people on this forum that I know and trust), and secondly I do not want discussion of such things in this thread or on this forum without first permission from myself or another member of the mod team.

This topic ends now. No matter what your views are on the subject - I won't have any petty squabbles over it.

Man of Honour
OP
Ok, but i didn't mention them at the start. Ultra admitted he was on them.

Yes. Most of us were/are aware of it, and it's his choice - him mentioning that he had used them is a comment that is valid as it is a statement of fact and is opened and closed straight away. Opening a discussion about their use is not. If you want to create a discussion about them in particular drop me an email and I'll consider it - remember the user base of this forum please.

Soldato
gummiberry juice!

Use Steroids? What a jerk.

You don't need the stuff mate. Flush them down the toilet. I knew Paul Grant, who used to train with Arnie and he used to them and lots of other stuff too. Ruined his life. Taking it in the end!

Size can also be a lot to do with genetics too. Some people, me included, just grow quickly. My brother though finds it hard to put any weight on!!

I myself am not keen on stick pinning my bum as most people know:D, but to say that Ultra Extreme is a cheat is simply wrong and neither is he a jerk as you so kindly put it;). He doesn't do to my knowledge any bodybuilding competition or strongman events he simply incorporates his "gummiberry juice:p" into his diet/routine for his own gratification so he gets better gains, his choice/risk/business!!!. I hope you're not ignorant enough to think he just gets the rewards for sweet FA he obviously works very hard for it going by his posts and routine! Also may I add if Ultra Extreme did do bodybuilding competition or strongman events unless other wise stated in the rules natural or along those lines in the title of the competition it would be deemed as a level playing field and not cheating;).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom