OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Caporegime
Also may I add if Ultra Extreme did do bodybuilding competition or strongman events Unless other wise stated in the rules natural or along those lines in the title of the competition it would be deemed as a level playing field and not cheating;).

now hold the **** on, who are you and wtf have you done with tank?
;) or no ;) , that just isnt you :p

Permabanned
;) or no ;) , that just isnt you :p

lol i was just gonna say the same! last person i expected that post from was tank!

But freefaller is right, 1) this is the wrong thread, 2) This is no place for debating these matters.

6'2" 240ish lbs lean is remarkable without 'extras' its near inhuman. This is a pics thread post your pics, we will love em, otherwise talk, especially online, is oh so cheap.

Soldato
;) or no ;) , that just isn't you :p

I'm not ashamed to say I have learn't through my own findings and one or two things from the Sports arena part of the forum both good and bad, and as I posted a while ago my attitude has some what changed a lot towards that side off body building, its not for me thats for sure but I definitely have a different outlook towards gummi berry juice and don't think any less of anyone who may or may not do it:).

Man of Honour
OP
This thread is going off topic - can we please desist of any further "chat" and go back to picture related topics. Or start another thread - though as mentioned before, not about gear unless approved by the mod team.

There are plenty of threads on supplement discussion etc... This is not the place for any more conversation. If this carries on I will lock the thread.

Associate
indeed id like to see 18st with abs at my height because im bigger than 99% of people i know with only lifetime roiders in their 30's ahead of me and none of them are 6'2" i wont hide my steroid use i admit it so that im not judged equaly with the naturals.

You mention arnie, 6' 2" tall, one of the top bodybuilders of all time, steroids from 14yrs old, 235lbs at competition thats 17st give or take. So off season, not super lean he was easy 18st but still probably with abs.

This means without drugs you were bigger than ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER! i call BS

I am 6'2 and used to weigh more then 18st :p ... Just don't ask what my bodyfat was! I have lost 125 pounds now. I will try to get some pics up.

On my current lean bulk now and up 13 pounds! Can't wait to get my old strength back. I have the coc grippers and a 32kg thick bar gathering dust!

Last edited:
Associate
szxws6.jpg

All your getting off me! :D Haha will post more pics when I can find my decent camera.

Associate
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this question but what are you opinions on taking steroids? A couple of my mates have been taking them for some time and they are very well built, and it takes them half the time to get to the same level of desire at the gym? What are the side effects long term and short term? Are they are definate no no?

I'm 5' 11" and weight about 14 stone iirc, I'm pretty well built and wondering if it is a good idea to try them for a while? Obviously I want to get bigger and stronger as well.

Cheers

Permabanned
dun dun dun! Coupla pics, vest on because my skins still very poor as im on roaccutane which makes things worse before they get better! Not particularily impressive pics i know but im working hard on BF atm, next lot will be once i got some ab definition.
SDC10566.jpg

SDC10568.jpg

SDC10569.jpg

SDC10571.jpg

SDC10572.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
dun dun dun! Coupla pics, vest on because my skins still very poor as im on roaccutane which makes things worse before they get better! Not particularily impressive pics i know but im working hard on BF atm, next lot will be once i got some ab definition.

Looking good mate, a far cry from the Ultra Extreme that swapped an FX57 for an Xbox 360 at some train station many moons ago :p:D

Soldato
lol yeah m8 i was just a bit chubby then, never seen a weight! Im on about my 5th 360 since then though lol im sure youve moved on a few CPU's too!

Same mate, i've upped about 4.5 stone since then. Will get round to posting some pics one day.

That FX-57 still lives as far as I know - sold it on about 6 months ago :D

Did the Xbox get RROD? I've still got a launch premium here going strong :D

Permabanned
Same mate, i've upped about 4.5 stone since then. Will get round to posting some pics one day.

That FX-57 still lives as far as I know - sold it on about 6 months ago :D

Did the Xbox get RROD? I've still got a launch premium here going strong :D

no got banned methinks and i sold it but cant and shouldnt talk about that here lol yeah get some pics up thats a lot of weight!

Back
Top Bottom