OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Permabanned
ultra extreme are u on roids because ure skin looks very bad and spotty, just asking? anyway got gd mass

aye m8, but you can go way back to before i was and see that my skin was always crappy, sadly i had (body wise) a bad time with acne as a teen plus i scar rather easily (even proper surgical incisions turn into raised lumps :( ) im on special medication, roaccutane, to control this now (prescribed). So sadly, ill always look spotty whether i am or not, people used to suggest i was juicing long before i ever touched the stuff. The way i see it if im gonna go for mass i might aswell do it properly (as in with drug assistance) and look at maybe even competing in some strongman rather than fight hard for every lb as a natty and still be thought of as a juicer.

Permabanned
In my dreams:D keeping motivation is tough enough lol, I can but try.

Can imagine its not easy weight loss pretty much means muscle loss too at your level of mass and on a diet you wont be lifting at the same level either i really struggle mentally with weight loss even though i can rely on the hormones to hep hold onto the mass, its a very dificult thing to do psychologically

Soldato
Strength goes up and down like a yo yo unfortunately but thats part of the fun and games like my mate experienced the other night with me almost dropping a 60kg dumbbell on his foot:eek: after I couldn't get the last rep up on a dumbbell press session. Well its my birthday next week and if I have lost another few lbs fingers crossed I'll treat myself to some Morba style cider not the fizzy **** people pass off as cider nowadays days:p.

Soldato
Looking big UE.

Slightly lower bodyfat and you'd look really good.

You should give GVT or AGVT a go considering your 'supplementation' as you could make some quite substancial mass gains.

Permabanned
Looking big UE.

Slightly lower bodyfat and you'd look really good.

You should give GVT or AGVT a go considering your 'supplementation' as you could make some quite substancial mass gains.

Yeah im gonna look into it i reckon but while im fighting the fat i dont want anything too intense im doing a combination of moderate volume, strength doubles and triples and eccentrics

dun

dun

Soldato
Looking v.good UE. Good width development from your old pics. Definitely right cutting IMO, you have a really nice size now and would look very aesthetic with a low(er) bf. Shame about the skin but I take it it calms down when you are off?

Permabanned
Looking v.good UE. Good width development from your old pics. Definitely right cutting IMO, you have a really nice size now and would look very aesthetic with a low(er) bf. Shame about the skin but I take it it calms down when you are off?

Should calm down permanently with this roaccutane stuff but ill never have baby smooth skin sadly. Cheers for the props im fairly happy mass wise for now and just want to bring out some definitionto see how it looks, then ill be back on the mass gaining to try to achieve about 240lbs @ 12-15% which is my next goal (am about 245 @ 20% now)

dun

dun

Soldato
Yea that's a nice weight mate, you about 6ft+? How do you measure your bodyfat? I've never liked guess work but have no tools to test here. I get a fair few spots over my shoulders/ upper back and most people (who train) I know do so don't worry about baby smooth skin :p

Soldato
I get a fair few spots over my shoulders/ upper back and most people (who train) I know do so don't worry about baby smooth skin :p

Same. Doesn't help that I find it fun to pick at scabs!
Not sure wether it's caused by increased testosterone from exericse/training or hygene.

Also just had my back waxed and epilated again :eek: nobody likes a bit of back fuzz! So have some mild foliculitus which is a bit of a pain.:(

dun

dun

Soldato
im 6'2" bf measured with calipers by a m8 who is a nutritionist

Nice one, would be great to be able to track bf accurately :)

Same. Doesn't help that I find it fun to pick at scabs!
Not sure wether it's caused by increased testosterone from exericse/training or hygene.

Also just had my back waxed and epilated again :eek: nobody likes a bit of back fuzz! So have some mild foliculitus which is a bit of a pain.:(

I think the increased test definitely plays a part, but so does not being able to reach your shoulders/ back easily when bathing :p I always squeeze them on my shoulders, I don't care that they say not to, imo they definitely go a lot quicker if I do.

Caporegime
Squeezing spots is ok, providing your clean them well after. :) When I had teenagers acne (i.e. just a lot of spots, not real acne) I used to use lemon juice or toothpaste, or ethanol to dry them out, then a good hard scrub the next morning. :)

Also using shower gel/shampoo/soap with Tea tree oil is magic.

Soldato
I'd rather walk around with red blotches and scabs, than a family of white heads that will make people wan't to vomit!

I've got a scrubbing brush like sand paper from morrisons for 50p and it's ace! Back gets a good scrub! :p

Man of Honour
OP
Some really crappy photos, I just can't get good light in my room :( The flash just washes me out completely no flash means you can't see any definition :/ Anyway, I've dropped some bodyfat, and my serratus is very clear (unlike the pics show :/) - I have no ability of getting a good leg shot at the moment - I'm going to have to try and do some better pics at some point - but I just can't get the lighting/angles right.

Anyway stats are:

6'1"
218lbs (this morning)
46+" chest
34.5" waist
17.5" upper arm
27" thigh
16.3" calf
18" neck

Side shot:

side1p.jpg

A single arm back shot:

back1d.jpg

An attempt at a serratus shot:

serratus.jpg

Back shot attempt:

back2.jpg

Full frontal (well not really):

front1j.jpg

A holiday snap:

backcyprus.jpg

And another:

frontcyprus.jpg

As I said, not brilliant pics, but some of you have met me in the flesh so to speak, so you have to try and see through the noise on the pics :p

dun

dun

Soldato
Too much pants for my liking :p

Looking full as always mate. You seem to have a similar chest shape to me, and similarly larger back than chest.
Good stuff :)

Soldato
Looking good FF. I don't think you want to go much leaner. Maybe 0.5/1% tops. Shoulders are looking good as is the upper back. Get back in the gym! :p

Back
Top Bottom