OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

I only started back last Tuesday. I didn't have the best week off, what with my shoulder and catching that flu that's going round, but I still stick to my original statement of time off is rubbish :P If I hadn't of been going mad thinking "ohh last day at the gym for a week" I probably wouldn't of dislocated my shoulder and then wouldn't be sitting around feeling crap so probably would have fought off the flu!

Well Dun has the same good shape and definition as you, but I think you're actually bigger over all? And no one else with your size is anywhere near as lean so in my books you look the best.

However you seriously need to sort that chest hair out though :p Although I'd never advocate shaving, it does make you look like a bit of a bear.

And bear's are double 'ard *******s ;) :D

I do have size over dun and whilst I am after size overall, there are people like Tank and Morba who make me look like a stick insect! ;)

I guess I'm a balance between size and lean-ness. My next target is to keep the BF at the same level maybe try and drop a bit. I touched on 101kg earlier this year, but my next target will be to hit 230lbs I reckon. But my strength has taken a bit of a hit as I've been pushing for form and shape and size. So it's quite hard to get that balance right.

It's winter, I might just go and get fat for a laugh :p

Haha I'll take that as a complement Makunouchi. FF definitely has size over me, before I got ill last week I was 192lbs so a good 26lbs lighter with about an inch shorter and perhaps a touch less bf.
230lbs with a low(ish) bodyfat would be an insane target mate. I'm aiming for 200 with my current bf asap. Then we'll see what happens ;)
Vegeta- yes and no. Genetics will obviously play a massive part, but you can alter what you have within reason.

Looking great FF.

I've been training now for 2 years give or take (need to get some shots up) and I'm now getting to the point where if I get much bigger I'll need to buy more suits, which is not an option at the moment :).

So even though I'd like to get bigger, practically I'm going to try stay the same size, whilst leaning out slighlty.

FF do you do much isolation work on your abs? There pretty defined under that bush, tastefully so if i may say so in a none homo way.

haha, the first human animal cross pollination experiment :D Thanks guys.

Veg, you can shape your chest to a certain extent doing certain exercises and neglecting others, but otherwise no, not really, it's down to genetics. IF you mean shave my hair in a certain way then no, I'm not gay :p

Lie, I know what you mean about buying bigger clothes, I've resigned myself to that, and I've been at a stage where buying off the peg is a pain for a while, so I thought to myself, let's just carry on! :D

As for ab work, I do a little, but generally it's just core work, and big compound lifts and the like.

Looking huge Freefaller :D

I'd thought I'd put some pictures up aswell. Here's my back:

IMG_2062resize.jpg

IMG_2069resize.jpg

Comments/Critique welcome :)

Haha, I had trousers on aswell, they were just cut off. :D

Funny you should mention my right hand, that's always been natural for me on that side when I tense like that. It's wierd, I have to physically think about correcting it, or one fist is clenched and the other is like that.

EDIT: @ TANK, takes effort to resize and upload haha, I'll get one up just for you :p

16?!!! That's a very impressive physique. Keep it up mate - just be careful you don't **** up your joints and keep your form good and you'll be a beast and a half! Bear in mind that your skeletal structure is still developing to though, so be wary of not putting too much strain on it.

Lol why cover your face?

Exactly what Freefaller said about taking care of your joints, always make sure you use proper form and get someone to spot you when attempting personal bests!

Back
Top Bottom