OcUK Minecraft Server - Rules & Chat

Soldato
Also I'm just a bit concerned about the people who play irregularly. It's not even been 48 hours yet, and only 20 people have put requests in.
Just worried there will be an awful lot of annoyed off people in the coming days. But I suppose not a lot can be done.

Soldato
Also I'm just a bit concerned about the people who play irregularly. It's not even been 48 hours yet, and only 20 people have put requests in.
Just worried there will be an awful lot of annoyed off people in the coming days. But I suppose not a lot can be done.

They ain't paying **** for the server though.

Caporegime
Cool. Only need one small chest. Can I teleport to this vaultathon? I have no idea where anything is I have been so caught up in my basement. Is it near Newtown, or whatever it is called?

/home tefal

in chat will teleport you there (think /home sun will too)

pick a chest then put stuff in then in front of it place a sign with

[private]

on it and it'll lock it so only you can open it.

Soldato
They ain't paying **** for the server though.
neither are most of the people who do play regularly:p

After the issues of the other day we now have a test server to..er..test the movement of buildings from one server to another. We'll let people know how it goes.

This is also the 24 hour warning before applications for building moves are CLOSED. This doesn't mean that the server move is happening in 24 hours - it just means that we need a time of stability where we can evaluate all the current requests and process them properly.

you only opened it on tuesday, surely thats a bit premature? not everybody plays every day lol.

Caporegime
4 days to make a quick post?

heck yrth managed it and he's in Romania! (for some reason)

Wait a second yrth you're not pretending to be a woman to that bloke in gd to get a free flight home are you?

Soldato
4 days to make a quick post?

heck yrth managed it and he's in Romania! (for some reason)

Wait a second yrth you're not pretending to be a woman to that bloke in gd to get a free flight home are you?

it's hardly a quick post if you have to log in and work out your cords is it ? i've kind of kept up with this thread but i havent had a chance to get on all week, for example.

Man of Honour
it's hardly a quick post if you have to log in and work out your cords is it ? i've kind of kept up with this thread but i havent had a chance to get on all week, for example.

Aren't your main areas covered in the identified 'community projects' anyhow? E.g. Springfield and newfoundland.

You could always post part of the information now (e.g. pics/etc) and update with the coords a bit later.

The reason we need to have a closing date is so that we have time to test copying everyone's requests and let them know either way what will happen. The reason it needs to be sooner rather than later is that people don't really want to play if what they're building may be deleted. Four days is quite a lot of time to at least start drawing together what you need. They've been spammed via email in regards to the linktart group posts too.

Soldato

agreed could we have till close of play tomorrow? it would be pretty unfair if ppl had other commitments and not had a chance to save their plot.

Soldato
Aren't your main areas covered in the identified 'community projects' anyhow? E.g. Springfield and newfoundland.

it is yeah, its not so much me, its other people. has yaz put in a request for example? ive not seen him for a while yet he's got a whole town not from from new foundland with buildings from various different people. I'm sure there are others too, i just thought its a little unfair giving people just 72 hours (something like that) to put in a request thats all.

I'm looking at doing mine now, but its a big area so im just looking at a minimap mod to make it a bit easier :)

Man of Honour
It's a quick post if you have no job :p

Meh, it's a pretty quick post anyhow, aside from the coordinate request.

it is yeah, its not so much me, its other people. has yaz put in a request for example? ive not seen him for a while yet he's got a whole town not from from new foundland with buildings from various different people. I'm sure there are others too, i just thought its a little unfair giving people just 72 hours (something like that) to put in a request thats all.

I'm looking at doing mine now, but its a big area so im just looking at a minimap mod to make it a bit easier :)

I'm not sure /re yaz. I've only quickly glanced through most of the applications to make sure there are enough details for us to investigate them properly now the test server is running.

Let me know if you find a good minimap mod. The one I used to run didn't work any more last time I checked.

Associate
Does anyone know how Minecraft Gift codes work? It asks me for the first name, last name and email address, but is that the person who is buying it or the person who is going to receive the code eventually?

Soldato
you added your mc name in the mc group?

Sorry, missed this - aye I have done :)

IamNOTaKitten

Crap - need to get on to get my coords for my build :O What's the best way to give an adequate set of coordinates? I've never really paid any attention to them.

Last edited:
Soldato
Meh, it's a pretty quick post anyhow, aside from the coordinate request.

I'm not sure /re yaz. I've only quickly glanced through most of the applications to make sure there are enough details for us to investigate them properly now the test server is running.

Let me know if you find a good minimap mod. The one I used to run didn't work any more last time I checked.

just found this one

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1032&t=220320

let's you choose different scales and set waypoints as well. seems to work quite nicely :)

Back
Top Bottom