OcUK Minecraft Server - Rules & Chat

Soldato
yeah not sure why they chose to release this, should have waited for the achievements and tracking stuff to be sorted out.

NEW LOGO WOOOOOOOOO :/

Exactly, the cookie thing was only added a couple of days ago as well. Goes to show how easily and quickly items/blocks can be included, yet we rarely get them.

I'm looking forward to updating and seeing the new logo though.

"A full stack of eight cookies restores a total of four health (the same amount of health as one Cooked Porkchop)." LOL

Soldato
wait a minute, an online store?

*** that :eek:

New stuff in 1.4

Steve Co. Supply Chest/Locked Chest
Created by the terrain generator, similar to how it spawns pumpkins
Refers you to an online shop when you try to open them (EPILEPTIC DANGER ON AMOUNT OVER 10000!)
They have a weak glow

http://www.minecraft.net/store/loot.jsp

i hope that really is an April fools!

Last edited:
Associate
how do i downgrade ive got the bin file but when i replace it and then play it. it auto updates again can anyone help?

[edit] its ok i sorted it

Last edited:
Soldato
not really, im pretty sure you actually have to sleep in the bed not just get in it for it to become your spawn, and the only way to sleep in the bed in multiplayer is to get everyone in bed at the same time, and good luck with that:p

Easy enough if you're the only person on the server... ;)

That prob won't be the case on our server tbh. I think the /home /spawn functionality we have is a bit nicer.

My understanding is /spawn will take you to where the bed you slept in is. Obviously not tried it yet, so will have to wait and see on that.

Back
Top Bottom