OcUK Minecraft Server - Rules & Chat

Associate
Thanks FT. Spelling is confusing as we had two structures next to each other with similar names. I know the Pantheon is now at spawn and I like it! Was referring to the structure behind the Pantheon and hoping that had come across too:

Parthenon:
parthenon-and-the-acropolis-landmark-1.jpg

Man of Honour
Ah..I just assumed you typo'd pantheon.

Was this place requested to be moved? If so, please link to the post.

edit: there was one move that kind of messed up and the building looked kind of similar to this. I'll try to find out more later.

Last edited:
Soldato
I didnt request anything to be moved, Taz the build you have shown is my Lincoln memorial build, I wasnt fussed about moving anything over as not playing minecraft much. me and Andy stuck the contents of the resource house into chests.

Associate
I didnt request anything to be moved, Taz the build you have shown is my Lincoln memorial build, I wasnt fussed about moving anything over as not playing minecraft much. me and Andy stuck the contents of the resource house into chests.

Fair enough Gober - thought you'd have wanted it kept. I might recreate it later then ;)

Soldato
I havent played for ages properly so didnt see the point taking anything over, Path got taken as everyone liked it and was used for storage, I have lots of materials and have found a place to set up shop so next time your on will show you location.

Soldato
Worldedit has a /snow type command so I could potentially snowify that area sometime.

Your place is now a winter wonderland, though your torches are starting to thaw it ;)

Coords for your new home are -3217 75 1351, just ask an admin to port you there next time you are on.

Didn't know that was possible, yay for mods :). Me and Siew will have a good go at landscaping our new home over the coming weeks and hopefully you can add a little more :).

Man of Honour
You need to join the Minecraft group on the Linktart website for me to be able to whitelist you.

I've just done an update to the group plugin code to make it so that people not in the group can't see anything in the Minecraft Server tab (logout to see what it looks like). This should reduce this sort of thing in future.

Associate
Didn't know that was possible, yay for mods :). Me and Siew will have a good go at landscaping our new home over the coming weeks and hopefully you can add a little more :).

You are whitelisted Kazz but Linda needs to join the Minecraft group on the Linktart website to enable us to whitelist her.

Associate
I've just done an update to the group plugin code to make it so that people not in the group can't see anything in the Minecraft Server tab (logout to see what it looks like). This should reduce this sort of thing in future.

Nicely done FT as this was the most common mistake with registrations other than them not registering their usernames.

Back
Top Bottom