OcUK Minecraft Server - Rules & Chat

Permabanned
i'll be on this evening forging stone tools and skewering cows for their pelts. Aces!

Rules are up, feel free to alter the rules if required.

And, i spawned in the ******* water window earlier lol

edit: having seen gar's message, i may have to rebuild el spawneo, this is beta lol so ya might not see the rules yet to condemn and criticise..

Last edited:
Soldato
Update on my tree farm we have growth:

treefarm3.jpg

Soldato
Can the mod just come and move it then, and tell people like Jmiller to keep there nose in trying to boss people about.

It's really annoying how someone can moan about something 20 blocks away in a game, you'd thing this game was called second life, or rather, 1st life.

Soldato
Can the mod just come and move it then, and tell people like Jmiller to keep there nose in trying to boss people about.

It's really annoying how someone can moan about something 20 blocks away in a game, you'd thing this game was called second life, or rather, 1st life.

That's a little bit of a biased statement though Will. ToString's place was built first. You then build close to him 20 blocks away or so, without asking for his opinion. You then complain that he is wrong on here. He has every right to not be happy with your build situated where it is.

Soldato
^^^^^^ Sever logs above when the buggy beta game crashed not the server.
Posted the above to save some players doubting the new server admin when he's asked if it was the server that crashed.
I have restarted the server, windle the server will not let you do a world save 1st as the server is still running but the game has crashed so it can't save, you have to just close your eyes & press the restart button.
You may have a roll back & lost some work/items theres is nothing that your admin can do about this, welcome to beta.

for all intents and purposes, the software is the server Gar. It seems like you have an axe to grind, yet everybody knows its the software that's buggy. Nobody to my knowledge suggested that it was the host or the hardware (after they sorted that ram issue) or the admin / mod team. We all know you did nothing wrong.

Yes its annoying, frustrating and can be pretty disheartening at times when the server (software) crashes and you loose 20mins of work, but at the end of the day its still only a beta. we all know what we were getting in to. You needn't take any criticism personally, you did a great job :)

Soldato
OP
If people keep arguing i'm going to start dishing out bans, this is a friendly server. Attempt to resolve the issue yourselves first and get me involved as a last resort only.

If people can't follow that then yes when the server is up for renewal i'll have to consider if i'll want to do so.

Back
Top Bottom