OcUK Nikeplus Challenge

If anyone wants a sport kit ill sell mine for 10 quid.

only been used about.. erm... once lol.

in sole bit is slightly skuffed on bottom but thats just from being housed in the shoe. Dont have packaging or booklets anymore though.

Yeah I'll create a new one just now then, have it start on Monday and run for four weeks. Will be most Km's again. Will make it invite only as we don't want random ultra runner's joining and making us all look rubbish ;)

*edit*

Right I've made one, you guys need to post your nike+ names on here so I can add you now.

Last edited:
My nike name is Kapil Patel, if that doesnt work use my email [email protected]

add to friends! (that sounds gay...)

edit - By the way I created one also, before I saw your post! so if you want to join mine you can (invite only again!)

Last edited:
I got a 5k race in september, I started training from about 3 weeks ago.....feels like I wont get a good time now and should be looking for a respectable finish LOL! (Under 25mins is now my goal, I previously wanted 22mins)

Hey,

I've got my kit and tried it for the first time tonight!

Could you add me to this challenge? My Nike+ username is dazz25!

Hey,

I've got my kit and tried it for the first time tonight!

Could you add me to this challenge? My Nike+ username is dazz25!

I'm in - Nike+ u/n is Chri5B

Anyone seen the Tripple Team Challenge for the BUPA Great South?

http://forums.nike.com/thread.jspa?threadID=25867

I tried adding you just now, but it can't seem to find either of you. My user name is aceface27 on nike, add me as a friend if you can, failing that send me your email address linked to your nikeplus account and i'll invite you that way.

How the heck do you add as a friend? On the new Nike+ I try to add a friend and the web page goes grey and does nothing.

Can't even see that as an option on the old Nike+!

I think friends is only an option on the new version of the site, what browser are you using? works fine on firefox i havent tried anything else

I tried adding you just now, but it can't seem to find either of you. My user name is aceface27 on nike, add me as a friend if you can, failing that send me your email address linked to your nikeplus account and i'll invite you that way.

Right...i've added you as a friend now so hopefully you should be able to find me!

Back
Top Bottom