OcUK Nikeplus Challenge

I think friends is only an option on the new version of the site, what browser are you using? works fine on firefox i havent tried anything else

Just tried the beta site on FF 3 on my laptop instead of IE 8 on my desktop and I found aceface.

Aceface - I've made the friend request to you.

aceface57,

My Nike id tag is @ndr3w but I cannot see an invite!

Are you using the new version of the nikeplus site? I can't seem to find you at all now. Fire me an email on my trust account with your email address that's attached to your nikeplus, see if I can invite you that way.

I'm tempted to open this up so anyone can join, but then we'll have randoms..

Are you using the new version of the nikeplus site? I can't seem to find you at all now. Fire me an email on my trust account with your email address that's attached to your nikeplus, see if I can invite you that way.

I'm tempted to open this up so anyone can join, but then we'll have randoms..

aceface57,

For some reason my tage has now changed to @ndr3w1

Regards

Arrr no dont open it up lol! You always get some punks who run like 1,000mi a week join in lol

edit - not saying that you cant...but ... you know lol

Aye - there was an official Nike challenge for the quickest 10k (I think you won a place in the Great North or something) and somebody posted a time about 2 minutes off the world record!

I'll get it sorted in the next couple of days. Hardly done any running recently, too busy at work! Got work tomorrow but once I've finished should be alive enough to set one up!

So is it just Nike+? I use Garmin and so can point to a Garmin Connect page for evidence.

Been off due to injury since June and need some motivation as it is entering race season!

So is it just Nike+? I use Garmin and so can point to a Garmin Connect page for evidence.

Been off due to injury since June and need some motivation as it is entering race season!

Could always start a Garmin challenge thread.... I'm starting my 16wk build up to the VLM this evening, can see it being a bit slow for the next few weeks due to the weather.

Back
Top Bottom