*** OcUK Powerlifting Totals Thread ***

kai

kai

Soldato
Just noticed Kai's 2xBW bench, mind=blown.

Me either im 20kg off x2 BW on Bench

this will be soon my young padawan, soon! :)

*i will be trying this soon; i stuck 120 on incline on the weekend. The bar went down easy - did not come back up mind :( !!!!!

Last edited:
Associate
On monday I managed 80kg bench for 1 rep. Haven't tried squating or deadlifting before but I've been looking at it for the past week. Will maybe add it on to the end of my full body workout tonight and see what I can get safely! If the gym is not over crowerd like it was on monday =P

Bodyweight as of this morning is 69 Kg XD

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I'm pretty close to 2xBW on bench, when I did 160 I was 83kg.
You are just a great big jerk
On monday I managed 80kg bench for 1 rep. Haven't tried squating or deadlifting before but I've been looking at it for the past week. Will maybe add it on to the end of my full body workout tonight and see what I can get safely! If the gym is not over crowerd like it was on monday =P

Bodyweight as of this morning is 69 Kg XD
Please don't max out squatting or deadlifting the first time you try it!

Associate
Just in and pretty knackerd :) Nice chap in the gym showed me how to deadlift properly and one of the instructers helped me out with the squating.

Worked my way up on the squating to 50kg starting at 10kg going up 5kg a time and doing 5 reps and I can say im walking like a cowboy, my legs are really killing me :))

Same with the deadlift, felt a lot safer doing it and they guys advice really helped so I picked it up much quicker :) Got up to 90kg nd did a few reps no problem till my fingers started to hurt :-S could probs manage a goo bit more but will practice at that for a few weeks before getting my 1RM :D

Caporegime
Same with the deadlift, felt a lot safer doing it and they guys advice really helped so I picked it up much quicker :) Got up to 90kg nd did a few reps no problem till my fingers started to hurt :-S could probs manage a goo bit more but will practice at that for a few weeks before getting my 1RM :D

Got up to 90kg on your first session?

You lifted before or? Whats your height / weight?

kai

kai

Soldato
140kggjurn.jpg

140 x 3 - just now - next week will be smashing pb 145 :D

Associate
Got up to 90kg on your first session?

You lifted before or? Whats your height / weight?

My height is about 5,6/5,7 Im quite small :( and my weight is 69kg atm.

Not done deadlift or squats before but somone showed me and made sure I was doing it properly and it felt ok. The squats seemed more difficult and my legs are in pain today tho. Feels like I've been riding a horse for 24hr haha

Last edited:
Caporegime
My height is about 5,6/5,7 Im quite small :( and my weight is 69kg atm.

Not done deadlift or squats before but somone showed me and made sure I was doing it properly and it felt ok. The squats seemed more difficult and my legs are in pain today tho. Feels like I've been riding a horse for 24hr haha

Fair play though man.

I've only just done 110KG deadlift for reps. And my squat is on 75kg atm, not gone past that.

Think I get put off by there being no spotters and me having to use catchers.

Soldato
:) Take me off of the list tom_e, I haven't lifted in ages and don't intend to ever again. All I do now is long treks mostly along the South Downs and kick boxing for fitness.

Back
Top Bottom