OcUK Rolling Road Day 12 @ PowerStation (Tewksbury) - July 23rd 2011

Soldato
LOL I haven't looked at the show us your motors thread mate, so it was a guess. Don't get shirty with me.

Wasn't meant to be shirty (hence the :) at the end), just pointing out that it isn't an interesting or sporty car (and it is rather rubbish :p :D). :p :)

Haha, good guess then. :D

I think it's a nice car, does what you need just like the ZS does for me. Each to their own and all that. :p

Returns good economy and is comfy, has 4 doors and lots of space and not a dagdag?...oh wait...you have a dagdag. :p

Soldato
Better than the 318iS it seems, although I'll know for sure once this tank is empty. I have no inclination to put my foot down in the Mondeo, much more sedate sort of driving than in the BMW.

I never, ever, managed to get book figure for combined in the 318iS, best I ever got, being careful on a tank was 32mpg (book combined is 35mpg).

Last edited:
Soldato
Wasn't meant to be shirty (hence the :) at the end), just pointing out that it isn't an interesting or sporty car (and it is rather rubbish :p :D). :p :)

Haha, good guess then. :D

Returns good economy and is comfy, has 4 doors and lots of space and not a dagdag?...oh wait...you have a dagdag. :p

:) good choice then man, aslong as your happy with it!

Soldato
If anyone has Scubascorpion on MSN could you advise him I have sent an email to his trust email and his hotmail account about next week please.

Man of Honour
If you ran your own business I'd understand by don't you work for Geeksquad or something, seems odd to give them your personal life as well as your work life :eek:

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
You work for the Geek Squad lot don't you? (I seem to remember that from somewhere).

In that case, that isn't your client it is theirs and thus unless whoever it is is going to put you on an escalator straight to the top, significantly lube your career path or ply you with money beyond your wildest dreams there is no way at all I would give up a longstanding social commitment for it.

EDIT: Seems that Fox beat me to the punch but hey ho.

Soldato
This client has spent £25,000 on this install. One installer is off sick and the other has left and leaves only me. The guy is the type to refund the lot if it isn't done that day. So either a £25k refund and me losing out on a substantial bonus or I go watch some cars.

Back
Top Bottom