OcUK Rolling Road Day 12 @ PowerStation (Tewksbury) - July 23rd 2011

Caporegime
Whingebag!

?

Once again, I really don't get your point? My original comment was simply to say that a number of people will, as always, drop out. I know this because I have done it. It was also simply a comment in relation to being finished in time for lunch. Quite why it warranted a personal attack from you I don't know.

And this recent repost of the comment was simply a reminder that this always happens. I will admit however that I also knew it would be laying some bait for you to bite, and predictably you have. I also knew you would pick up on the 50% thing, and I assume your next move is to tell me about how I apparently stated I would never go to another meet.

For someone who I though was actually a decent guy the few times I have met you, your a bit of an idiot on-line, and your attempts to troll me at every opportunity are getting repetitive and tiresome.

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
?

Once again, I really don't get your point? My original comment was simply to say that a number of people will, as always, drop out. I know this because I have done it. It was also simply a comment in relation to being finished in time for lunch. Quite why it warranted a personal attack from you I don't know.

And this recent repost of the comment was simply a reminder that this always happens. I will admit however that I also knew it would be laying some bait for you to bite, and predictably you have. I also knew you would pick up on the 50% thing, and I assume your next move is to tell me about how I apparently stated I would never go to another meet.

For someone who I though was actually a decent guy the few times I have met you, your a bit of an idiot on-line, and your attempts to troll me at every opportunity are getting repetitive and tiresome.

Awww, you covered all my bases :) We should go on a date if we keep finishing each others sentences. I'm fairly sure it'd be one of those stormy relationships though because you'd take even the mildest of jibes as if I had murdered your family. The sex would be fantastic though.

My point was more along the lines of why bother to post something negative about an event you have no intention of attending?

OcUK Staff
OP
Skeeter

I am fully aware there shall be drop outs, but I am also aware and confident there is a good number of people who definetely wish to run and shall make the necessary efforts to be there. I've been on a lot of motor meets, met a lot of you guys and as such there is a trust element.

20 runners will be an extremely good turn out, less will be more managable to too many more will make the day drag on, so as things are going it looks to be just right for the numbers attending. :)

End of the day its a great day and a lot of fun, those who don't come are missing out and we only need 10 or more runners which we have with ease. :)

Caporegime
But I had full intention of attending?

Gibbo - there was no negativity intended, it was simply a statement about the well known routine that RR's go through, and (at the time) concern over getting to lunch on time :). I'm sorry some people took them the wrong way. Have a good day all.

Oh, one final though, being a PS meet, surely there will be the mandatory 'incident'? :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm going to try my best not to be one of those flaky types but I totally forgot I need my brakes back on by sunday for a memorial MLR meet.

Not sure if i'll get a chance to do so in the week but I'll do my best.

OcUK Staff
OP
But I had full intention of attending?

Gibbo - there was no negativity intended, it was simply a statement about the well known routine that RR's go through, and (at the time) concern over getting to lunch on time :). I'm sorry some people took them the wrong way. Have a good day all.

Oh, one final though, being a PS meet, surely there will be the mandatory 'incident'? :)

I only know of us only ever having incident with a Fox, has there been otrhers?

Caporegime
also rg-tom running out of fuel as the PS meet :p

I also recall another meet when I woke up at like 10am and broke the land speed record getting down there!

Caporegime
me getting nicked in the BMW was also the southern meet

When was that?

Which was the one where rover416 blew a hole in his boost pipe, and arrived back into the carpark leaning out the window shouting "its got no booooooost!"? And then patched it up with masking tape (of all things) to drive home?

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
When was that?

Which was the one where rover416 blew a hole in his boost pipe, and arrived back into the carpark leaning out the window shouting "its got no booooooost!"? And then patched it up with masking tape (of all things) to drive home?

That last one was a RR day, for sure.

Caporegime
lol I wasn't at that one, sounds like the southern meet iirc

erm, the van was march last year

Untitled-20.jpg

never got any money form people willing to chip in

infact Malc still owes me £10 :mad:

Soldato
So turns out I'm on call this weekend, but no matter, I was at the last PowerStation RR, just sat in the car to take and deal with the call.

I still haven't decided what car to bring yet, haven't had a play in el scooby for a few weeks now...but the novelty of the MINI is still ripe!

OcUK Staff
OP
So turns out I'm on call this weekend, but no matter, I was at the last PowerStation RR, just sat in the car to take and deal with the call.

I still haven't decided what car to bring yet, haven't had a play in el scooby for a few weeks now...but the novelty of the MINI is still ripe!

What Mini is it mate?

Back
Top Bottom