OcUK Rolling Road Day 12 @ PowerStation (Tewksbury) - July 23rd 2011

Associate
Wow this motoring section develops more interest for stuff like this than any car forum ive ever been a member of (bar rsoc maybe)

Fair Play!

Soldato
If it's dry I'll be rocking up to work on my new road bike. Kinda nobbles any likelyhood of attending the pub meet afterwards though, as by the time I get there, it'll probably be dark :D

Feel free to take the **** out of the lycra gayness, everyone else no doubt will be :(

Associate
Should have got around to this sooner, *and I did ask not to be on the list*, but there's not a chance in hell the groom or best man will be there. Apologies. Blame the women. It's only the biggest day of her life. Apparently.

Which leaves me. The hotel is 40 minutes away and my brother is up for it, I doubt I'll have time for passengers, would like to meet a few of you, could be worse for wear etc etc. I just don't know how it would go down with family and friends but I'm free in the early part of the morning.

Put me down as 50/50, if that's acceptable (if not, fully understand and strike me off). GT-R, 611bhp 594lb ft.

Back
Top Bottom