OcUK Rolling Road Day 12 @ PowerStation (Tewksbury) - July 23rd 2011

OcUK Staff
OP
Should have got around to this sooner, *and I did ask not to be on the list*, but there's not a chance in hell the groom or best man will be there. Apologies. Blame the women. It's only the biggest day of her life. Apparently.

Which leaves me. The hotel is 40 minutes away and my brother is up for it, I doubt I'll have time for passengers, would like to meet a few of you, could be worse for wear etc etc. I just don't know how it would go down with family and friends but I'm free in the early part of the morning.

Put me down as 50/50, if that's acceptable (if not, fully understand and strike me off). GT-R, 611bhp 594lb ft.

Hi m8

If you can make it shall be very glad to see you and shall get you on the rollers the moment you turn up if you so wish. :)

Soldato
Looking forward to this...have just given the car a once over, check up on oil, tyre pressures etc (won't be using it tomorrow so may as well get it done tonight) :)

Anyone got the postcode for the pub? Will be convoying to Powerstation first naturally, but its in case I get lost/left behind :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Yes we have a set of those Neil. :D
Whether there will be a ramp free or not is a different matter.

Would be great if you could maybe have a word Andy to see if you guys could set something up on Saturday so those who wanted to weigh their cars could drive one, take a photoand drive off. :)

Maybe something like free for those running and £5 or so for those not?

Permabanned
Should have got around to this sooner, *and I did ask not to be on the list*, but there's not a chance in hell the groom or best man will be there. Apologies. Blame the women. It's only the biggest day of her life. Apparently.

Which leaves me. The hotel is 40 minutes away and my brother is up for it, I doubt I'll have time for passengers, would like to meet a few of you, could be worse for wear etc etc. I just don't know how it would go down with family and friends but I'm free in the early part of the morning.

Put me down as 50/50, if that's acceptable (if not, fully understand and strike me off). GT-R, 611bhp 594lb ft.

This is from the horses mouth,if you go i have been told to drive my dads car third party and he says he has more BHP than all of you :D

Back
Top Bottom