OcUK Rolling Road Day 22 @ Viezu & Caffeine and Machine (Warwickshire) - Saturday 1st December 2018

Soldato
Get it checked.

My car threw an absolute assortment of errors after, it even triggered the alarm to go off lol (unless that was the M4?)

It's only when I turned it over to shut the alarm off and clear it out that I noticed ABS, Forward Collision, TPMS, E-LSD, Cruise Control warning and steering warning etc etc lights were all on :p

Admittedly, talking to the guys there, they said very very common and after you give the car a run above 12mph they fix (mine did)

Soldato
I was hoping it would clear after running it a bit and a reset but since it's not I will work from home tomorrow and get it checked Wednesday morning.

Soldato
Defective spark plugs that got replaced as part of the dealer service 2 weeks ago (I have a service plan from Hyundai directly). They are offering free parts but still want me to pay the £70 diagnostic fee. This is the same place that did the service.

Soldato
Defective spark plugs that got replaced as part of the dealer service 2 weeks ago (I have a service plan from Hyundai directly). They are offering free parts but still want me to pay the £70 diagnostic fee. This is the same place that did the service.
Tell them to **** themselves? In the politest possible way of course.

They caused the issue by fitting parts that weren't fit for purpose, you returned your vehicle because after the service it wasn't running right? They diagnosed the issue and realised it was their fault essentially.

Lets not forget this is two weeks after, not two months.

I'd complain to the dealership manager.

Soldato
Success, I walked through the door after cycling from the train station and the guy behind the desk handed me the keys and said nothing to pay.

Edit: having a celebratory KFC near the dealership and two separate sets of parents got their children to ask for stuff and make sure they say please and thank you. I think it may be end times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom